Cristiano Ronaldo (127 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Will be watching today's match for sure before Italy. Usually think Spain superior on paper (maybe wrong?) but if livescore lineups correct, Portugal looks better.

Spain
Unai Simon
Pau Torres
Marcos Llorente
Eric Garcia
Jordi Alba
Sergio Busquets
Koke
Pedri
Gerard Moreno
Ferran Torres
Mikel Oyarzabal

Portugal
Anthony Lopes
Ruben Dias
Raphael Guerreiro
Jose Fonte
Joao Cancelo
Bruno Fernandes
Renato Sanches
Ruben Neves
Cristiano Ronaldo
Diogo Jota
Joao Felix

I loved CR7 coming to Juve and completely in his corner but priority for me was getting a CL trophy. Anything less and not mission accomplished. I think he did everything possible. Might be too much CR7 hate on here but if an average Juve MF who says 40+ goals wasn't possible?

That said if wanting Ramsey, Arthur, or any other overpriced players to go for financial reasons, CR7 has to be at the top of that list. Was frustrated in first year under Max not getting enough service and visibly showed it. I was too at Max but looking back after CR7 having Sarri and Pirlo as managers maybe wishes he gave it another year with Max?
I sure do!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Except it's not xyz, it's top 3 player of all time. Problem is we never built the team around Ronaldo. We tried to take shortcuts, we failed.
Ronaldo being a top 3 player of all time doesn’t benefit us much because he’s 36 now, and clearly declining as a footballer.

I think he will stay for one more year and see his contract out, but it would not be wise to offer him a new one.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I know only a friendly and only saw 1st half but Spain-Port was BORING! CR7 and Co. showed nothing. I just saw where he played the entire match. I guess CR7 really does wants his goals. lol. Morata started and don't know if he even touched the ball more than once.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Will be watching today's match for sure before Italy. Usually think Spain superior on paper (maybe wrong?) but if livescore lineups correct, Portugal looks better.

Spain
Unai Simon
Pau Torres
Marcos Llorente
Eric Garcia
Jordi Alba
Sergio Busquets
Koke
Pedri
Gerard Moreno
Ferran Torres
Mikel Oyarzabal

Portugal
Anthony Lopes
Ruben Dias
Raphael Guerreiro
Jose Fonte
Joao Cancelo
Bruno Fernandes
Renato Sanches
Ruben Neves
Cristiano Ronaldo
Diogo Jota
Joao Felix

I loved CR7 coming to Juve and completely in his corner but priority for me was getting a CL trophy. Anything less and not mission accomplished. I think he did everything possible. Might be too much CR7 hate on here but if an average Juve MF who says 40+ goals wasn't possible?

That said if wanting Ramsey, Arthur, or any other overpriced players to go for financial reasons, CR7 has to be at the top of that list. Was frustrated in first year under Max not getting enough service and visibly showed it. I was too at Max but looking back after CR7 having Sarri and Pirlo as managers maybe wishes he gave it another year with Max?
I sure do!
sorry mate ..but just a question come up in my mind when i saw your post , are you employed ? just curiosity

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
sorry mate ..but just a question come up in my mind when i saw your post , are you employed ? just curiosity
Yes! Hopefully be retired in 2 years. I know, seems this MrMonkey guy is posting here 24/7 lol. I went through a major operation but I'll be fine. Just need lots of rest and just happens that I won't be able to go back to work till the day after Euro20/21 ends.
:nico:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know only a friendly and only saw 1st half but Spain-Port was BORING! CR7 and Co. showed nothing. I just saw where he played the entire match. I guess CR7 really does wants his goals. lol. Morata started and don't know if he even touched the ball more than once.
Its a friendly before the big tourno - everyone is afraid to get injured. Normal.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ronaldo being a top 3 player of all time doesn’t benefit us much because he’s 36 now, and clearly declining as a footballer.

I think he will stay for one more year and see his contract out, but it would not be wise to offer him a new one.
Getting Ronaldo isn’t a cheat code to success.
even with Prime Ronaldo, Real failed in the CL from 2009-2013 and only won one La Liga title during that time.

Mar 10, 2009
Getting Ronaldo isn’t a cheat code to success.
even with Prime Ronaldo, Real failed in the CL from 2009-2013 and only won one La Liga title during that time.
Since when was 2009 to 2013 prime Ronaldo? Ronaldo became a better player when he became an out and out forward.
2014 - 2018 was prime Ronaldo and we would be competing now if we did not have incompetent leadership. Also, young Ronaldo essentially revived Man Utd, won them the CL and took them to another final.
Not making the most out of Ronaldo makes me doubt whether anyone can win us the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)