Cristiano Ronaldo (208 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Since when was 2009 to 2013 prime Ronaldo? Ronaldo became a better player when he became an out and out forward.
2014 - 2018 was prime Ronaldo and we would be competing now if we did not have incompetent leadership. Also, young Ronaldo essentially revived Man Utd, won them the CL and took them to another final.
Not making the most out of Ronaldo makes me doubt whether anyone can win us the CL.
2009-2013 was definitely prime Ronaldo. Just look at the ridiculous numbers he put up. and FYI, during Ronaldo’s best seasons at Real- 61 goals in 2014-15, 60 goals in 2011-12, 55 goals in 2012-13, and 51 goals in 2010-11, (3 of 4 of his best seasons are in the time frame I mentioned. The numbers clearly back me up here) Real only won one La Liga title and zero Champions Leagues.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Remember when people said he and Dybala will be better under sarri lol
Didn't dybala win MVP??

- - - Updated - - -

Just on ronaldo..and sorry if this was mentioned but I read somewhere that against Spain he ran 92 metres in 10 seconds...this is a 36 yr old we are talking about.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Remember when people said he and Dybala will be better under sarri lol
They were both pretty good last year. There are plenty of reasons to not like Sarri. This isn’t one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy actually went from a midfield trio of Kroos, Modrić, Casemiro to Matuidi, Khedira, Pjanić lol
imagine if he had Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba :sad:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Idk Don't think it's gonna make a difference what he does at the Euros.

Most of those who don't mind him gone aren't even hating him or denying that he's the GOAT, they just think we are better off building a team without him, making use of the insane wages we are gonna get rid with him.

The ones who want him gone because they think he sucks ass are a minority.
My post was directed at the last ones. But yeah, I agree about the first group. I still disagree with the argument, but at least I can take it seriously.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Idk Don't think it's gonna make a difference what he does at the Euros.

Most of those who don't mind him gone aren't even hating him or denying that he's the GOAT, they just think we are better off building a team without him, making use of the insane wages we are gonna get rid with him.

The ones who want him gone because they think he sucks ass are a minority.
Mentally challenged.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Didn't dybala win MVP??

- - - Updated - - -

Just on ronaldo..and sorry if this was mentioned but I read somewhere that against Spain he ran 92 metres in 10 seconds...this is a 36 yr old we are talking about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serie_A_Footballer_of_the_Year

- - - Updated - - -

They were both pretty good last year. There are plenty of reasons to not like Sarri. This isn’t one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

imagine if he had Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba :sad:
Good =/= better than under Allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)