Cristiano Ronaldo (134 Viewers)

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Situation is just like last year imo.

Both Juve and Ronaldo are open-minded about going seperate ways under the right circumstances, but both sides are not going to force it and are going to be just fine if nothing happens and he stays.

Whether the outcome will be the same as last year i don't know, but i think it's more likely that he will stay rather than leave, the overall cost of signing a soon-to-be 37 year old will be too much for United and even PSG.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i'll never understand how can someone follow one player around, cheering for him wherever he goes, not rooting for the team

thats stupid and fucked up

i bet they would love to drain his balls
Look around you. See what's happening around the world. The average human bean is a fickle dumb motherfucker.

I am curious as to what would happen should he stay and Allegri chooses to bench him/substitute him :numnum: :b81:

May 23, 2013
He was the wrong signing for this club and this club was had the wrong squad for him. Stupid transfer tbh and I have no doubt that both sides will likely improve he were to leave this season. Juventus can reinforce the midfield whereas Ronaldo will have the likes of Neymar, Mbappe, and Di Maria serving him balls on a platter.

Had we signed him in any season prior to 2018-19, then I'm positive we would have gone on to win a CL. Sad that's just not how things worked out.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I love he've decided to come here and gave us some performance really up to his level. However, goal was UCL and we ended even losing serie a title, so it was a complete failure, not because of him but still. It's time to move on. Thanks for everything GOAT

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We sold baggio zidane..pogba in the past...players come and go...for me it is how we replace them..I.e. who and/or how.

If ronaldo stays it is only for one more season correct? He will leave after his contract is up...how does this help us long term?? New manager..long term project no doubt in mind...ronaldo for one season in what will be a rebuild doesnt make any sense.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i'll never understand how can someone follow one player around, cheering for him wherever he goes, not rooting for the team

thats stupid and fucked up

i bet they would love to drain his balls
What's wrong with that? The only problem with that is, the team sticks around forever but player will be gone. People in general like to see things they've never seen, the wow effect and of course dominance. I like to watch total dominance, like Nadal on clay etc, just because it's something that hasn't been done before. That's us humans going way past our limitations. That's why people turned on to see if Usain Bolt breaks the WR how big is the margin when he wins. Doesn't really matter, music, art or whatever. Then there's insecure fucks who are always supporting underdogs, because they find something similar in them, like something to rely on.

That's why i like Ronaldo, he's the GOAT and when he played for RM, i never watched La Liga but i hopped on for Champions league games once a while. I was totally relied on Youtube mostly, just because i don't give a fuck about spanish fuck league. Glad he came here, so i could sneak more games in total so it was 2 flies with one hit.

I'd say majority of people became fans of certain team mostly because of one player. Exceptions like being born in certain place, family heritages, maybe the logo was cool etc, but mostly because of certain player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Look around you. See what's happening around the world. The average human bean is a fickle dumb motherfucker.

I am curious as to what would happen should he stay and Allegri chooses to bench him/substitute him :numnum: :b81:
Oh, he definitely should do that - I mean, you can't play Ronaldo for 50 matches a year with 90 minutes in his legs, it's insane.

That's why I wasn't too fond of PIrlo staying, he clearly was afraid to do anything in that regard. Sure, in the end he was on the bench for a few games, maybe twice he was taken off the field. That's not the way to manage a 36 yo striker though.

For months I've been repeating that he will go and now I'm even more sure of that. Since PSG has been on UEFA's side when it came to TSL, you just know nothing bad will happen to them if they spend crazy on a couple of transfers once again (ffp is suspended anyway).
They're about to buy Hakimi for 60-70m too.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's still under contract so he'll need to negotiate an exit with us. If PSG and United are his only options then we can squeeze them for cash or negotiate with good players. Pogba, Veratti, Marquinhos should be what we demand because we'd be giving away 30 goals per season and clutch match winner.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He's still under contract so he'll need to negotiate an exit with us. If PSG and United are his only options then we can squeeze them for cash or negotiate with good players. Pogba, Veratti, Marquinhos should be what we demand because we'd be giving away 30 goals per season and clutch match winner.
A Marquinhos DeLigt partnership would be heaven for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)