Cristiano Ronaldo (228 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wish somebody failed me and paid me 100m in 3 years. Womp womp.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuses. You know very well that im talking about the BULLSHIT PROJECT we created, becoming the laughing stock of europe and wasting the time of this consumate proffesional.

The rest of the players had the attituude of a pussy in comparison most of the time. Much to learn from the Board too, for assembling shit

Its embarrasing.

Aug 2, 2005
This is like showing Baggio the door (yeah we had a team already and a very shinny and promising ADP),, had we not succeed the next season with CL, we would be talking about that decision and how wrong it was till today.

Off course NOWadays it is much more going to be under the spot as this is the most followed footballer ever. Any success to him outside and failure for us will be million times magnified commercially and how this team will be labelled as second level club for years.

Update
Just realized that same scenario also with Zidane

In both cases we replaced the departures and had very strong competitive team

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
Why?

We cant point fingers at how the club wasted a golden chance and instead turned it into a negative?

Explain to me.
Because its obvious and evident. People know this. Ronaldo should have been backed with a proper manager and a proper squad, but it didnt happen. Blame the management.

Now we have Allegri coming back and that is a fantastic start of a comeback.

Instead of being depressed about Ronaldo we should celebrate Allegri. Its a step in the right direction. And Ronaldo has not left yet.

Also this is about the future of Juventus, not the future of Ronaldo, im sorry

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He's among the best there was, but boy I'm glad if he leaves

We're too dependent on him and for him to score that amount of goals, Juve is actually a worse team for it. Unbalanced, predictable, every player needs to pass to him close to the final third if they can instead of taking initiatives.

I know some fans gets satisfaction from his individual accomplishment, but this club is more than just Ronaldo FC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 204)