Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (33 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
How many people yall know personally died from this?

Me? Zero.

Crazy fucking time.

- - - Updated - - -

WHO declared it over.
Im not a fullblown covid believer but i do have a few relatives and friends who died from it, and before anyone start attacking me.. yes, a few of them have some preconditions like diabetes, respiratory ilness, etc.

To me being safe and being considerate that there are people around us who might have preconditions (or live with other people with preconditions) is more important concept that i hold dear. Vaccine is just one of the tool that id say quite effective when you have millions of populations (with high density) that are lowly educated like in my home country indonesia.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How many people yall know personally died from this?
a few. mostly elderly people with underlying conditions

one of them was a painful loss: a traditional winemaker who we visited every summer. he lived in the same city as my brother. the view to balaton (big ass lake) from his cellar was outstanding, we loved his wines and his company

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
a few. mostly elderly people with underlying conditions

one of them was a painful loss: a traditional winemaker who we visited every summer. he lived in the same city as my brother. the view to balaton (big ass lake) from his cellar was outstanding, we loved his wines and his company
Two guys I worked with in Mexico died. One was a diabetic and the other seemed pretty healthy. They were definitely important to their friends and family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)