Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (114 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Alex Jones used to call the TSA pedophiles and now the pedophiles are on his side. So I would totally trust that he’s getting this right.
Also, what the fuck would some random TSA grunt know about this? Maybe I'll just start sending IRS accountants messages on LinkedIn asking about what the CIA's currently doing in the Middle East.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
You are all jealous haters.
Open your little peasant minds. If the Pfizer or Moderna CEO higher ups earn a bit more money they might buy Ferraris and Alfa Romeos. We could get more money to buy the Lukakus of the world.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14,372
    COVID-19 infections increase risk of long-term brain problems

Strokes, seizures, memory and movement disorders among problems that develop in first year after infection

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-long-term-brain-problems/

no wonder anti vax and many tuzzers are paranoid, upset, and conpiracy theorists. they are retarded from getting infected lmao
    Sadly, I haven’t felt the same after getting Covid myself. Have much more brain fog and dizzy spells. Should have gotten the booster shot but didn’t.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    You are all jealous haters.
    Open your little peasant minds. If the Pfizer or Moderna CEO higher ups earn a bit more money they might buy Ferraris and Alfa Romeos. We could get more money to buy the Lukakus of the world.
    We should've released our own vaccine, surely we could've at least beat out the Chinese version and cornered the Asian market.

May 25, 2019
    Looking forward to wearing masks again!

https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/1692744182975037874?s=46&t=44zFspkwtn4Oth1i9vk6Xg

- - - Updated - - -

MAMA - make murica masked again
    I'm not watching that horseshit, but do they anticipate the newest and bestest covid variant to be worse or just a bunch of BS?

- - - Updated - - -

We should've released our own vaccine, surely we could've at least beat out the Chinese version and cornered the Asian market.
    I would've rather injected myself with horse piss than take the Chinese vaccine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)