Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (118 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
I could be just getting old, or it is a mere coincidence..

Normally (for at least the last 15 years or more), i fell sick to flu, cough, and similar only once per year.
Sometimes twice (once in summer and once in winter), and that is about it

Till date in 2023.. this is the 4th time i fell sick..

The only difference to previous years.. is the 3 doses of the pfizer vaccine. + i am 2 years older.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I could be just getting old, or it is a mere coincidence..

Normally (for at least the last 15 years or more), i fell sick to flu, cough, and similar only once per year.
Sometimes twice (once in summer and once in winter), and that is about it

Till date in 2023.. this is the 4th time i fell sick..

The only difference to previous years.. is the 3 doses of the pfizer vaccine. + i am 2 years older.
Took 2 doses in 20-21, usually i got sick every other months including in 22. This year i only got sick once and it was mild, and its because i started exercising and eating healthy earlier this year. Theres nothing to do with vaccines.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Took 2 doses in 20-21, usually i got sick every other months including in 22. This year i only got sick once and it was mild, and its because i started exercising and eating healthy earlier this year. Theres nothing to do with vaccines.
Same for me. I got a cold every time there was a change in temperature from a hot to cold season or vice versa, or sometimes when I'm run down with tiredness. Haven't had a cold for two years now.

I suppose I could interpret that any way I want, but reality is I just don't know why, I can think of a number of possible factors.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Apple is hanging in a tree.

-Swag: that shit will never ever fall

Apple falls.

-Swag: show me your methodological study on gravity.
I'm stating what I witnessed at an Italian seaside town with more than its fair share of older people. I'm not entirely following why you might feel the need to gaslight me about what I saw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)