Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (67 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Imagine thinking bureaucrats can put you on a timeout at a whim and not think you are nothing but a lowly slave. Imagine getting on your knees and getting dumped on for months with things like 2 weeks to stop the spread, just take the vax and you are fine and still ask for more. You know the kind, the feminist "male", who gets rode by his boss/wife/convention. Sad castrated existence.
I still cannot wrap my hear around how people think this right and normal. I swear it must be me...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine thinking bureaucrats can put you on a timeout at a whim and not think you are nothing but a lowly slave. Imagine getting on your knees and getting dumped on for months with things like 2 weeks to stop the spread, just take the vax and you are fine and still ask for more. You know the kind, the feminist "male", who gets rode by his boss/wife/convention. Sad castrated existence.
:lol:

What a drama queen

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Whats the solution though, the bureaucrats have to at least attempt decreasing the number of Covid victims, no? Or we just stop giving a fuck collectively and let everyone decide for themselves when to stay inside, whether to get the shot or the booster?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Whats the solution though, the bureaucrats have to at least attempt decreasing the number of Covid victims, no? Or we just stop giving a fuck collectively and let everyone decide for themselves when to stay inside, whether to get the shot or the booster?
There's no solution, you mitigate. I don't know if you have been following up with this but it's no longer about saving grandma since vaxxed are just as likely to infect, now as we are told it's a logistics/infrastructure problem. Also what is a covid victim? I lost an income stream that i worked 8 years to build up, bureaucrats are more likely to make new victims than they are at saving em.

First step, you hold the goofballs who have been wrong all along accountable. Second you stop with the scientific consensus nonsense, you don't legislate science. I am 100% for paying a premium on health for life choices, but it's gotta be across the board. Now just imagine if the propaganda machine was geared into scaring people into becoming healthier instead of virtue signal for taking a jab that gives you a 3 month coverage.

Jun 16, 2020
Things were getting out of control here last night. Anti 2G-demonstration ended in huge fights with the police, until the point that the police opened fire against groups of people. Opening fire against groups of civilians is a event that rarely happened in The Netherlands’ history, this was the third time.

At 1:10 you see a guy getting hit by a bullet. Im really worried by the situation here, never seen so much frustration among the population. It’s almost impossible to have a normal conversation about a random thing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Things were getting out of control here last night. Anti 2G-demonstration ended in huge fights with the police, until the point that the police opened fire against groups of people. Opening fire against groups of civilians is a event that rarely happened in The Netherlands’ history, this was the third time.

At 1:10 you see a guy getting hit by a bullet. Im really worried by the situation here, never seen so much frustration among the population. It’s almost impossible to have a normal conversation about a random thing.

And we know the deserved fate of BLM protestors... :shifty:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There's no solution, you mitigate. I don't know if you have been following up with this but it's no longer about saving grandma since vaxxed are just as likely to infect, now as we are told it's a logistics/infrastructure problem. Also what is a covid victim? I lost an income stream that i worked 8 years to build up, bureaucrats are more likely to make new victims than they are at saving em.

First step, you hold the goofballs who have been wrong all along accountable. Second you stop with the scientific consensus nonsense, you don't legislate science. I am 100% for paying a premium on health for life choices, but it's gotta be across the board. Now just imagine if the propaganda machine was geared into scaring people into becoming healthier instead of virtue signal for taking a jab that gives you a 3 month coverage.
Theres not a lot of instruments for the bureaucrats to mitigate with if you take away restrictions and vaccines. Thats why I found the post I replied to weird, imo they need to be able to impose restrictions on a whim if the hospitals are nearing their capacity.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Spahn :lol3: @lgorTudor

"Am Ende des Winters sind alle entweder geimpft, genesen oder gestorben."
I've heard similar things.
Isn't the consensus right now that everyone (as in 100% of the population) will have antibodies at some point in time? Either through vaccination or through infection.

And, obviously, there are 2 possible outcomes of an infection. :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)