Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (158 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We are so far apart on this it's pointless to even argue but generally if COVID was a disease worth vaxxing from you'd get 99% vaccination rate the first month. People tend to react accordingly to these things since they always choose the best for themselves. Even now the big majority are convenience vaxxers. Authorities shifting the blame to the unvaxxed because they have no plan after dismantling the (health) infrastructure for decades.
Not trying to attack your viewpoint, but I strongly disagree with this. People routinely act against their own self-interest or illogically all the time. Can almost never assume people will act logically. Not wearing a seatbelt in a car, not wearing a helmet on a bike, being obese, yoloing on doge at $0.70 cents each, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not trying to attack your viewpoint, but I strongly disagree with this. People routinely act against their own self-interest or illogically all the time. Can almost never assume people will act logically. Not wearing a seatbelt in a car, not wearing a helmet on a bike, being obese, yoloing on doge at $0.70 cents each, etc.
lol those people am I right!?

:shifty:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The doge example proves my point tho, because factually 99% of people DID sell or at least didn't buy which is verified by the fact that it dumped. Bike helmets? Looked up a stat real quick, 73% chance that you come out of an accident unhurt wearing a helmet, 46% without a helmet. Far from a death sentence - and the people who don't wear a helmet are mostly those riding along in a calma environment. However people ARE wearing helmets when alpine skiing. I stand by it, people got this swarm intelligence to react to a danger accordingly, naturally.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
lol those people am I right!?

:shifty:
Used to be me too, but have enough close calls and you start to feel differently.
The doge example proves my point tho, because factually 99% of people DID sell or at least didn't buy which is verified by the fact that it dumped. Bike helmets? Looked up a stat real quick, 73% chance that you come out of an accident unhurt wearing a helmet, 46% without a helmet. Far from a death sentence - and the people who don't wear a helmet are mostly those riding along in a calma environment. However people ARE wearing helmets when alpine skiing. I stand by it, people got this swarm intelligence to react to a danger accordingly, naturally.
We'll agree to disagree, I'm just a bit surprised that you feel the general public will act rationally in most cases :D.

We also have different definitions of "far" I think. Unless you just don't have occurances like older Jewish women throwing open the driver door of their grey 2008 Honda Odysseys into the bike lane with wreckless abandon, almost sending cyclists flying into busy oncoming traffic...or something :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Used to be me too, but have enough close calls and you start to feel differently.

We'll agree to disagree, I'm just a bit surprised that you feel the general public will act rationally in most cases :D.

We also have different definitions of "far" I think. Unless you just don't have occurances like older Jewish women throwing open the driver door of their grey 2008 Honda Odysseys into the bike lane with wreckless abandon, almost sending cyclists flying into busy oncoming traffic...or something :shifty:
I wanna do that at least once in my life :snoop:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

I want a Honda Odyssey so bad, how did you know to use that against me in your toast? Saw one in a parking lot, it was so nice. Took some pictures and since they I've wanted it. Also, unlike SUVs it's actually practical and doesn't larp as something sporty while failing all tests. Embrace the van. Love me a Honda Odyssey

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just passed my 8th covid test of the year. Thanks giving holiday not ruined.
Is the 10th one free as a frequent flier?

Hell, people even vote against their self interests a lot of the time.

Meanwhile…

44w9df.jpg

I just received my Passe Sanitaire! Merci beaucoup gouvernement Français! :weee:
Congrats! Now get in before you are enslaved.

I wanna do that at least once in my life :snoop:
Door prizes :touched:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You mean, they vote against your interest a lot of the time
I have a stranger relationship with that. Being generally anti-extremist at either end as one of my primary political affiliations, I sometimes find a bright side and think, “Well, I tried. But someone wants me to be rich and pay no taxes, so who am I to argue?”

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When I win in the lottery I'll fly over and randomly open my car door on bike lanes, just so you know. Some Mazda with suicide doors that don't give in.
I'm gonna have McKennie take your ticket from you while wearing his McDonald's tracksuit :agree:
I want a Honda Odyssey so bad, how did you know to use that against me in your toast? Saw one in a parking lot, it was so nice. Took some pictures and since they I've wanted it. Also, unlike SUVs it's actually practical and doesn't larp as something sporty while failing all tests. Embrace the van. Love me a Honda Odyssey
It's just the unofficial vehicle for New York Jews with 73395 kids :lol:. Vans are indeed heavily underrated though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Recently heard an audio clip from the early 80's in New York, when they were making mandatory seat belt laws. Some really pissed off people there. Sadly they have all been enslaved now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Imagine thinking bureaucrats can put you on a timeout at a whim and not think you are nothing but a lowly slave. Imagine getting on your knees and getting dumped on for months with things like 2 weeks to stop the spread, just take the vax and you are fine and still ask for more. You know the kind, the feminist "male", who gets rode by his boss/wife/convention. Sad castrated existence.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Imagine thinking bureaucrats can put you on a timeout at a whim and not think you are nothing but a lowly slave. Imagine getting on your knees and getting dumped on for months with things like 2 weeks to stop the spread, just take the vax and you are fine and still ask for more. You know the kind, the feminist "male", who gets rode by his boss/wife/convention. Sad castrated existence.
Quoted for truth.

Seat bealts... lol really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)