Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good luck getting consequences. The West is wayyyyy to financially tied into those fuckers to ever really push back.

diplomatic slap on the wrist and that’s it

I hate them.
Yeah. Even Trump just mostly talked tough on China. The trade deal negotiated was a nothing burger. Wasn’t his fault, like you say, west is inextricably linked to China now on every level. But fuck, would it ever be fantastic for the west to sever all ties and trade deals and sanction the shit out of China permanently. Too bad it would also be a massive own goal. :lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah. Even Trump just mostly talked tough on China. The trade deal negotiated was a nothing burger. Wasn’t his fault, like you say, west is inextricably linked to China now on every level. But fuck, would it ever be fantastic for the west to sever all ties and trade deals and sanction the shit out of China permanently. Too bad it would also be a massive own goal. :lol:
If that happens I think it would more hurt others than China. It's such a huge market it's crazy. Nobody would have balls to pull the trigger.

But I still believe all this was funded by the west/us. No way it was a China master plan.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Too bad that's not possible like you said without harming themselves. But I like how in the past few years, western governments are being more direct and explicit about China being a threat. The Aukus pact is a step in the right direction for example.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
US sends money to all kinds of health research facilities for research and development including Wuhan.

this was entirely made in China
Imo the ones financing and basically ordering the research matter much more than the exact location the research was carried out in, if it's true US were funding the catastrophe, I'd say:
1. US officials should take the responsibility for the breakout;
2. China officials for not containing it and trying to fight the whistle blowers;
3. both US and China officials for covering their tracks, if it's true, then it's incredible how long they were able to maintain outright lies as the official explanation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)