Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (70 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Imo the ones financing and basically ordering the research matter much more than the exact location the research was carried out in, if it's true US were funding the catastrophe, I'd say:
1. US officials should take the responsibility for the breakout;
2. China officials for not containing it and trying to fight the whistle blowers;
3. both US and China officials for covering their tracks, if it's true, then it's incredible how long they were able to maintain outright lies as the official explanation
The funniest part would be how the US kept pointing finger at China.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah. Even Trump just mostly talked tough on China. The trade deal negotiated was a nothing burger. Wasn’t his fault, like you say, west is inextricably linked to China now on every level. But fuck, would it ever be fantastic for the west to sever all ties and trade deals and sanction the shit out of China permanently. Too bad it would also be a massive own goal. :lol:
Hope you’re ready to take Chinese refugees arriving in Vancouver in large numbers

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Made yes, but surely not financed on their own. Don't know if true but I saw some 900 pages paper about US being behind it. Might be BS but still... There's no way only China should take the blame here.
Fauci is almost definitely behind it. Partially Us funded.

no disagreements there

- - - Updated - - -

Imo the ones financing and basically ordering the research matter much more than the exact location the research was carried out in, if it's true US were funding the catastrophe, I'd say:
1. US officials should take the responsibility for the breakout;
2. China officials for not containing it and trying to fight the whistle blowers;
3. both US and China officials for covering their tracks, if it's true, then it's incredible how long they were able to maintain outright lies as the official explanation
#3 - “came from bats in nature”

Lol they think we are stupid

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why do you think he called it the China/wuhan virus? and who was calling him xenophobic for labeling the virus like that?

those people knew and tried to cover it up
But if that's the case, which is quite likely, then it's wrong to say it's Fauci's fault. He's just one guy who was obviously given green light by much higher institutions of power within the US.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
By the way this “whistleblower” lives in the US since 1997. He also said he warned some people close to POTUS at November 2019 but apparently this small detail did not make it to that Daily Mail article.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But if that's the case, which is quite likely, then it's wrong to say it's Fauci's fault. He's just one guy who was obviously given green light by much higher institutions of power within the US.
He is the highest paid government employee in the US Or close to it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He is the highest paid government employee in the US Or close to it
Still, they should all be blamed. If it was idea others had to agree and pay for it. Definitely blame can't be placed on Fauci alone.

But in the end, nothing will happen, nobody will take the blame since they are all connected to it and all will play innocent.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This. I want to know where it came from and why. And if this was created and released/leaked by China, I want to see consequences.
But for that, shouldn't we have seen China unaffected? They got their asses hammered first.

And if you go the accidental route, how is that much different than Chernobyl?

This obsession with origins is good for future awareness, but I see little value in trying to place retroactive blame. Especially when the impacts are a bit like trying to punish Greece for inventing pedophilia when everyone has pedos in their countries doing enough damage to worry about right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But for that, shouldn't we have seen China unaffected? They got their asses hammered first.

This obsession with origins is good for future awareness, but I see little value in trying to place retroactive blame. Especially when the impacts are a bit like trying to punish Greece for inventing pedophilia when everyone has pedos in their countries doing enough damage to worry about right now.

Ya, nah. Millions of death and counting, crumbling world economies. People getting laid off over fucking mask and vaccine mandates and all the aftermath not to mention young kids have been set back academically. List goes on.

Fuck. China. I hope I live to see their demise

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Did Chernobyl kill millions all across the world?

And if we take China’s word for it, like we are supposed to do about the virus origin, then we are also believing they didn’t get hammered by it for some reason and have a death rate 700 times lower than the US for example. :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Ya, nah. Millions of death and counting, crumbling world economies. People getting laid off over fucking mask and vaccine mandates and all the aftermath not to mention young kids have been set back academically. List goes on.

Fuck. China. I hope I live to see their demise
Mask mandates? Oh my god, the horror. What must be the GDP impacts of having to wear a mask? Oh, wait, you mean they do that in hospitals all the time?

And vaccine mandates? Do we go and try to find someone to blame for inventing the M, M, and R in MMR?

And then you look at some how some nations figured out how to ride this out while others couldn't help but bend over and f themselves in their butts. At which point does a nation's effective response, or lack thereof, have any role in culpability?

Sure, I see you have the hate. And I'm no fan of China. But you're reacting, not thinking.

The 1918 flu doesn't have a definitive origin, but there's a reasonable argument that it may have originated in Kansas. Do we bend Kansas over the fence 100 years later and demand restitution for all the families that died and the financial losses caused by it?

And if even if they were tinkering in a lab and there was an accidental leak, look what happened with Chernobyl. Jack squat, and they dumped radiation over half the planet. What do you think is going to be different this time?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mask mandates? Oh my god, the horror. What must be the GDP impacts of having to wear a mask? Oh, wait, you mean they do that in hospitals all the time?

And vaccine mandates? Do we go and try to find someone to blame for inventing the M, M, and R in MMR?

And then you look at some how some nations figured out how to ride this out while others couldn't help but bend over and f themselves in their butts. At which point does a nation's effective response, or lack thereof, have any role in culpability?

Sure, I see you have the hate. And I'm no fan of China. But you're reacting, not thinking.

The 1918 flu doesn't have a definitive origin, but there's a reasonable argument that it may have originated in Kansas. Do we bend Kansas over the fence 100 years later and demand restitution for all the families that died and the financial losses caused by it?

And if even if they were tinkering in a lab and there was an accidental leak, look what happened with Chernobyl. Jack squat, and they dumped radiation over half the planet. What do you think is going to be different this time?
Strip Kansas from statehood and admit Oz. Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, how do you punish China without bringing massive suffering to a billion people? If CCP was responsible, how do you ensure you only punish them and not some peasants?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

We absolutely should bend Kansas and the Midwest over for Spanish Influenza and demand restitution. Unfortunately they have no money… so… just nuke’em. :tuttosport:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Strip Kansas from statehood and admit Oz. Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, how do you punish China without bringing massive suffering to a billion people? If CCP was responsible, how do you ensure you only punish them and not some peasants?
You don’t. That’s why I said that though I would Love to see it happen, for Covid if it turns out they did release this into the human population while trying to adapt it to infect humans easier (sounds like attempting to create a bio-weapon), but also for what they doing in the Xinjiang-Uyghur region, for their oppression of their people, Hong Kong, etc. It would be a massive own goal to attempt it, and also bring suffering to billions. Not just in China either.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have nukes in Canada?
No, but I’m sure Sleepy Joe would give Justin the nuclear football if he asked politely. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)