Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (77 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Strip Kansas from statehood and admit Oz. Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, how do you punish China without bringing massive suffering to a billion people? If CCP was responsible, how do you ensure you only punish them and not some peasants?
You punish the entire country it’s not our problem how many people suffer. Let them figure it out on their own. Topple their their gov they outnumber the gov anyway

I’ll respond to swag shortly

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But you're reacting, not thinking.
Are you telling me how to think? You see, you sound an awful lot like those elite “thinkers” from those fancy Ivy League schools that got us into this mess to begin with. Same ones that shoot down theories on natural immunity studies. Same ones that said 10 days to slow the spreed. Same ones that said you don’t need masks until their “thinking” led them to force it in everyone. Same ones that can go to Emmy’s unmasked or MET galas or former president’s bday parties or kept their states private schools open so their kids arent affected while everyone else with school aged kids gets screwed. You sound like the people (the “thinkers”) that said Biden’s 47 years in Washington would bring respect back to America and everything would be fine.

yeah. I’m reacting. I’m reacting to the “thinkers” nuking everything the touch and us “reactive common folks” pay for it.

Ive had over a year to “think”. I’m beyond that. I want to live to see the collapse of that country and their people overrun it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When I see elites doing everything they can to prevent the discussion of its origin I plan on doing less thinking, more reacting.

hate the Chinese gov not the people.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You punish the entire country it’s not our problem how many people suffer. Let them figure it out on their own. Topple their their gov they outnumber the gov anyway

Psychopathy: The American way :touched:
Let me tell you what happens when you do that: you destroy the middle class, and the very government you’re trying to punish will tighten their grip since they control the economy. If you’re Chinese you have 3 choices: submit to the state, starve to death, or flee. You’ll see millions of refugees on your doorstep.
I have to remind you they had no control over who’s ruling them, so if that’s the rule you and I should be punished for fucking GWB and the crap he did to Iraq. That would be slightly less stupid because he was actually voted in.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Psychopathy: The American way :touched:
Let me tell you what happens when you do that: you destroy the middle class, and the very government you’re trying to punish will tighten their grip since they control the economy. If you’re Chinese you have 3 choices: submit to the state, starve to death, or flee. You’ll see millions of refugees on your doorstep.
I have to remind you they had no control over who’s ruling them, so if that’s the rule you and I should be punished for fucking GWB and the crap he did to Iraq. That would be slightly less stupid because he was actually voted in.
Wait. “Is” there a middle class in China?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’ve seen how their tech works. I’ve seen how their surveillance state operates. I know how insane their collection is on their own people. It’s what I do.

There is nothing more that I want than to see them go down.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen Chinese students around you? Haven’t you noticed how many of them drive fancy cars?
Any country has middle class. The junk we buy at Walmart will make some people prosper.
Yes I’ve seen plenty, sadly. All over northern Va working and funneling out our tech overseas.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of their tech

https://www.axios.com/federal-law-enforcement-china-drone-4b33aca2-b6f5-43d0-8d36-be1d447af1a0.html

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

:lol2:

If people punished the US for doing shit you'd be long ago wiped from the face of Earth. You're last to call judgement day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)