Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (71 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Pfizer, Chinese, Russian, AZ. Everyone can pick whichever you want.

Feel free to believe anything. I'm not here to force any opinion. I'm getting a lot of info from hospitals and my friends, brother, which are more reliable than turning on a TV station that's literally in government hands.

Another example: a guy I know works in a hospital that's covid area over the past 6 months. So here's another stat: HUGE chuck of people with Chinese shot are in the hospital and really few people with Pfizer.
This is very flawed and misleading, the vast majority of vaccinated people in Serbia received the Chinese vaccines especially at the beginning of your guys timeline + the Chinese vaccines are less effective then BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine, but still very effective as the data shows.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This is very flawed and misleading, the vast majority of vaccinated people in Serbia received the Chinese vaccines especially at the beginning of your guys timeline + the Chinese vaccines are less effective then BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine, but still very effective as the data shows.
And? Nothing misleading there. I literally gave information from the hospital which says majority of patients (vaccinated) who are in hospital are the ones that took Chinese vaccine. Also, not many people who entered hospital who took Pfizer. I don't know what's flawed in that statement. I was just pointing out how Chinese vaccine didn't seem like a good choice.

And yeah, plenty took Chinese one here.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
And? Nothing misleading there. I literally gave information from the hospital which says majority of patients (vaccinated) who are in hospital are the ones that took Chinese vaccine. Also, not many people who entered hospital who took Pfizer. I don't know what's flawed in that statement. I was just pointing out how Chinese vaccine didn't seem like a good choice.

And yeah, plenty took Chinese one here.
I explained why it's obviously misleading. I didn't say you were doing it on purpose, maybe you're just very stupid to connect simple dots.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I explained why it's obviously misleading. I didn't say you were doing it on purpose, maybe you're just very stupid to connect simple dots.
Dude, you literally said "the Chinese vaccines are less effective then BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine" and confirmed what I wrote above. That says quite a lot about you, not me.

You're probably hurt because you took the Chinese one, but that's fine.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Dude, you literally said "the Chinese vaccines are less effective then BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine" and confirmed what I wrote above. That says quite a lot about you, not me.

You're probably hurt because you took the Chinese one, but that's fine.
Yes that's one of the reasons, but the main one is that the vast majority took the Chinese vaccine especially at the beginning, which is why the vaccinated people who end up in hospital will be with the Chinese vaccine. Same reason if you have a population that's 95% vaccinated will have more vaccinated covid patients. Pretty simple stuff.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes that's one of the reasons, but the main one is that the vast majority took the Chinese vaccine especially at the beginning, which is why the vaccinated people who end up in hospital will be with the Chinese vaccine. Same reason if you have a population that's 95% vaccinated will have more vaccinated covid patients. Pretty simple stuff.
But that is not true because plenty of people who took the Chinese one have received a third dose ever since mid April when they started with it. Pretty simple stuff.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
But that is not true because plenty of people who took the Chinese one have received a third dose ever since mid April when they started with it. Pretty simple stuff.
What is not true ? I'm pretty sure they started with the third dose in the region like a month ago and not in April. I don't know what the third dose has to do with the point i was making.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't know what the third dose has to do with the point i was making.
Chinese one with the least amount of anti bodies out of all vaccines. So third one gives a new set of antibodies to those who took the shot when it started, the very first ones since we imported them right at the beginning, provides more longevity which results not going to hospital? Can't you connect such dots, bro, it's pretty simple stuff.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Chinese one with the least amount of anti bodies out of all vaccines. So third one gives a new set of antibodies to those who took the shot when it started, the very first ones since we imported them right at the beginning, provides more longevity which results not going to hospital? Can't you connect such dots, bro, it's pretty simple stuff.
Yes, i understand what third shots do, they doing that for the other vaccines too. What the hell does that have to do with the point i was making ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)