Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (68 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Of course, lucky me. And lucky others in places that seem to have this under control. It would suck being in a place where a combination of people being total retards about wearing mask, getting vaccinated, and governments either being way too lax about everything or being over the top ridiculous with shutting things down, makes life almost untenable. I empathize for sure.

But saying that government is just lying about the numbers, and there’s a vast conspiracy that would require most governments and majority of health care workers to be complicit. That’s kind of ludicrous imo.
Did I say that? :shifty:

But even so, do you doubt such a thing would happen? I mean maybe in Canada it wouldn't be possible, but you don't think that some Governments would manipulate such information if they could for their own agendas?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are the Russian/chinese vaccines mostly the only ones available in Serbia?

I mean could be that vaccines are not effective, but before concluding that you'd have to see case by case.
Pfizer, Chinese, Russian, AZ. Everyone can pick whichever you want.

And why wouldn’t I believe the BC government when they release the numbers that show 86% of hospitalized here are unvaccinated? 88% of over 12 population here is vaccinated. Which means the remaining 12% plus the very few under 12 children hospitalized make up 86% of hospitalizations.
Feel free to believe anything. I'm not here to force any opinion. I'm getting a lot of info from hospitals and my friends, brother, which are more reliable than turning on a TV station that's literally in government hands.

Another example: a guy I know works in a hospital that's covid area over the past 6 months. So here's another stat: HUGE chuck of people with Chinese shot are in the hospital and really few people with Pfizer.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

But even so, do you doubt such a thing would happen? I mean maybe in Canada it wouldn't be possible, but you don't think that some Governments would manipulate such information for their own agendas?
No, you didn’t. Dusan did. Who I was initially replying to.

And for sure, dictatorships, autocracies, etc do manipulate such information and release nothing more than propaganda.

I don’t even think in Canada we are entirely immune from that with regards our government. They of course try to make themselves look good regardless of what is actually going on. But I just don’t see it as even a remote possibility that there is a conspiracy on the scale people who say: “I don’t believe any of the numbers. They are lies and bullshit.” Occam’s Razor definitely applies here. The majority of governments and medical professionals are not in league in some vast conspiracy.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

But even so, do you doubt such a thing would happen? I mean maybe in Canada it wouldn't be possible, but you don't think that some Governments would manipulate such information if they could for their own agendas?
Yeah, I can't believe people are so selective when they turn on TV. All of a sudden their own country, just because it's a first world government :lol2: it's like they never ever lie. But everything that comes from the East is nothing but a lie :agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least you all live in a country where your leader isn’t forcing you to take vaccines but letting thousands of illegals in without testing them then releasing them back into the interior never to be seen again. THEN blame the unvaxxed for spikes but no mention at all at the illegals carrying it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pfizer, Chinese, Russian, AZ. Everyone can pick whichever you want.

Feel free to believe anything. I'm not here to force any opinion. I'm getting a lot of info from hospitals and my friends, brother, which are more reliable than turning on a TV station that's literally in government hands.

Another example: a guy I know works in a hospital that's covid area over the past 6 months. So here's another stat: HUGE chuck of people with Chinese shot are in the hospital and really few people with Pfizer.
But that’s different. I have no idea about the Chinese or Russian shots. Everyone here gets Pfizer or Moderna. And the stats here from government show they are still incredibly effective at stopping hospitalization and serious illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I can't believe people are so selective when they turn on TV. All of a sudden their own country, just because it's a first world government :lol2: it's like they never ever lie. But everything that comes from the East is nothing but a lie :agree:
So you are legit saying my provincial government, my federal government, and majority of health care professionals are all complicit in a conspiracy to make the vaccines seem effective when they aren’t in the slightest? And not just that, every single other first world government where the vaccines are showing to be effective at stopping serious illness from Covid. All lies and propaganda. :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No, you didn’t. Dusan did. Who I was initially replying to.

And for sure, dictatorships, autocracies, etc do manipulate such information and release nothing more than propaganda.

I don’t even think in Canada we are entirely immune from that with regards our government. They of course try to make themselves look good regardless of what is actually going on. But I just don’t see it as even a remote possibility that there is a conspiracy on the scale people who say: “I don’t believe any of the numbers. They are lies and bullshit.” Occam’s Razor definitely applies here. The majority of governments and medical professionals are not in league in some vast conspiracy.
Well I don't believe that either. Maybe 100% of the statistics we get from them are factually accurate, but are we getting the full story or just the parts that are politically convenient?

I don't get why it's seen as lunacy around here to ask such questions or doubt the official narratives.

Should government and media be the only sources of information worth discussing?

- - - Updated - - -

Free media and independent institutions in the West yo

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
At least you all live in a country where your leader isn’t forcing you to take vaccines but letting thousands of illegals in without testing them then releasing them back into the interior never to be seen again. THEN blame the unvaxxed for spikes but no mention at all at the illegals carrying it.
Idaho can attest to this.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is it true that Congress members and their staff are exempt? Saw that but couldn't be arsed to verify lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or get lost on the way to the dressing room. His handlers will have to watch him like a hawk.
The giant Jumbotron over the field will be his teleprompter. He will be fine

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true that Congress members and their staff are exempt? Saw that but couldn't be arsed to verify lol
Judicial and legislative branches are I believe yes

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But that’s different. I have no idea about the Chinese or Russian shots. Everyone here gets Pfizer or Moderna. And the stats here from government show they are still incredibly effective at stopping hospitalization and serious illness.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are legit saying my provincial government, my federal government, and majority of health care professionals are all complicit in a conspiracy to make the vaccines seem effective when they aren’t in the slightest? And not just that, every single other first world government where the vaccines are showing to be effective at stopping serious illness from Covid. All lies and propaganda. :lol2:
No, I never actually said that. You made it sound like that because you want to.

I was saying how from one example I know, out of 15 people 13 took the shot and are in the hospital. Second thing that was implying is that governments and media lie, despite them being Canada, US or Russia. They all lie. And it was not directed towards vaccines. I also said I won't believe anything that comes from the media anymore.

But it's actually funny how you think Canada has high moral grounds when it comes to government and media.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well I don't believe that either. Maybe 100% of the statistics we get from them are factually accurate, but are we getting the full story or just the parts that are politically convenient?

I don't get why it's seen as lunacy around here to ask such questions or doubt the official narratives.

Should government and media be the only sources of information worth discussing?

- - - Updated - - -

Free media and independent institutions in the West yo
I don’t think so entirely. But a friend of a friend is not a reliable source of information.

I guess that until I see things going out of control here with hospitalizations and deaths for the vaccinated, I have no reason to doubt the government in this instance. Everything is open, life is close to normal again, deaths are very low still, cases have been up for a while without deaths really following this time. Seems the vaccines are working. So until I see those things clashing with the official government narrative, I have no reason to distrust them here.

- - - Updated - - -

Idaho can attest to this.
Do you live in Idaho now?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don’t think so entirely. But a friend of a friend is not a reliable source of information.
It's not friend of a friend, You are, again, making things up. My brother and his colleague (I know him too, I worked with him). They work in the same office and he called his friend while my brother was present, they talked over the phone and he gave first hand information.

But sure, it's up to you to think how that guy answered from the hospital bed, talked to imaginative people and invented how there are 14 more people inside the room and invented how 13 took the shot.

It's always better to turn the TV on :baus: everything they say is always true as they work in citizens interest.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I guess that until I see things going out of control here with hospitalizations and deaths for the vaccinated, I have no reason to doubt the government in this instance. Everything is open, life is close to normal again, deaths are very low still, cases have been up for a while without deaths really following this time. Seems the vaccines are working. So until I see those things clashing with the official government narrative, I have no reason to distrust them here.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live in Idaho now?
Nah, they just don’t have hospital space to treat people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...hospital-resource-crisis-covid-surge-rcna1997

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not friend of a friend, You are, again, making things up. My brother and his colleague (I know him too, I worked with him). They work in the same office and he called his friend while my brother was present, they talked over the phone and he gave first hand information.

But sure, it's up to you to think how that guy answered from the hospital bed, talked to imaginative people and invented how there are 14 more people inside the room and invented how 13 took the shot.

It's always better to turn the TV on :baus: everything they say is always true as they work in citizens interest.
You literally said “friend of a guy I know.” So no, I’m not making shit up. You’re either clarifying that that isn’t the case or changing your story lol

Sure, bro. Stick to your conspiracy theories that big bad media and government are out to get us all. Health care workers too. They must be lying to us all, here and everywhere. :baus: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Alberta is in the same boat. Just a coincidence their vaccination rate is lowest in Canada. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)