Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (85 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
The Netherlands following countries like France and Italy; after 2 weeks its obligated to be vaccinated or have a negative test to enter bars, cinemas, restaurants and stuff. 62% of the population is fully vaccinated at this point, 69% had at least 1 shot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What's the latest, guys?

What stage of the pandemic are we at now? Waiting for zero covid or 100% vaxxed or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, everything going smoothly I see

Friend of a guy know is in the hospital. He asked him how does it look overe there, he said 15 people in one room. He asked how many took.the vaccine and turns out 13 took the vaccine.

So yeah, while we're talking about media, I don't buy it how 90% are those without vaccine shota. I simply don't believe them anything anymore.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Friend of a guy know is in the hospital. He asked him how does it look overe there, he said 15 people in one room. He asked how many took.the vaccine and turns out 13 took the vaccine.

So yeah, while we're talking about media, I don't buy it how 90% are those without vaccine shota. I simply don't believe them anything anymore.
With you there, mayn

Yeah, hearing a lot of stories on the ground here that the media isn't interested in. But there's so much bullshit everywhere you can only trust what you see with our own eyes

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

So you don’t believe the actual stats being released by first world governments, but believe the anecdote told by a friend of a guy you know? :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't worry about me, worry about everyone who is happy to sit inside watching Netflix and football all day and only leave the house to stock up on Cheetos. But at least they're safe.
Where is this going on? I mean, everything is open here, everyone goes to work. Restaurants are mostly open, concerts, attendance at sporting events, etc is being allowed. I’ve gotten out climbing, surfing, or hiking every weekend for the past 6 months…

For all intents and purposes the pandemic hasn’t had an effect on my life in months. Wearing a mask inside shops is a nothing. It’s not even a bother at this point.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Where is this going on? I mean, everything is open here, everyone goes to work. Restaurants are mostly open, concerts, attendance at sporting events, etc is being allowed. I’ve gotten out climbing, surfing, or hiking every weekend for the past 6 months…

For all intents and purposes the pandemic hasn’t had an effect on my life in months. Wearing a mask inside shops is a nothing. It’s not even a bother at this point.
Lucky you that's happening in your corner of the world, but it's not so in many other places.

PS. Rumours restrictions may return to Ontario as numbers have been rising.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Same here. Even Idaho too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lucky you that's happening in your corner of the world, but it's not so in many other places.

PS. Rumours restrictions may return to Ontario as numbers have been rising.
Of course, lucky me. And lucky others in places that seem to have this under control. It would suck being in a place where a combination of people being total retards about wearing mask, getting vaccinated, and governments either being way too lax about everything or being over the top ridiculous with shutting things down, makes life almost untenable. I empathize for sure.

But saying that government is just lying about the numbers, and there’s a vast conspiracy that would require most governments and majority of health care workers to be complicit. That’s kind of ludicrous imo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Why wouldn't I believe it? My brother was literally next to him when they talked over the phone. During the call he asked everyone in the room.
Are the Russian/chinese vaccines mostly the only ones available in Serbia?

I mean could be that vaccines are not effective, but before concluding that you'd have to see case by case.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why wouldn't I believe it? My brother was literally next to him when they talked over the phone. During the call he asked everyone in the room.
And why wouldn’t I believe the BC government when they release the numbers that show 86% of hospitalized here are unvaccinated? 88% of over 12 population here is vaccinated. Which means the remaining 12% plus the very few under 12 children hospitalized make up 86% of hospitalizations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)