Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (118 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
"US President Joe Biden has announced sweeping new Covid-19 measures that require workers at large companies to be vaccinated or face weekly testing.

The measures also include a vaccine mandate for millions of federal government workers and come as cases in the country are surging.

Hospitals in several states have reached capacity amid the spread of the more transmissible Delta variant.

The new requirements cover about 100 million workers."

I hope @GordoDeCentral is okay

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Those high vaccination rates definitely seem to help with serious illness and death burden. Awesome to see them remove all restrictions and no longer require vaccine pass.
This is how we do things here. Portugal now leads the world in fully vaccinated percentage (79.05%). So how do we mark this level of vaccination? Starting Sunday, masks will no longer be required outdoors.
https://remonews.com/brazileng/the-use-of-the-mask-outdoors-will-no-longer-be-mandatory-in-portugal/

I sh*t you not.

And here's the crazy part: the people are chill regardless, and some will likely continue wearings masks. :grin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What? No way. I have been working from home for over a year now. We never had lock downs and face masks were never obligatory but restrictions were implemented and got stronger with time from the beginning.
Oh ok, I didn’t realize. Glad you get to go back to the office.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
But at the same time, I shouldn't be but I am still sometimes amazed at the human capacity to lose their sh*t over sh*t that don't matter.
This is the worst non sequitur in the entire corona debate.

Just because something is reasonable or small or 'doesn't matter' it doesn't mean it should be imposed on citizens by force.

Because in 2030 when they come to chemically castrate your kids for CO2 footprint reasons you are the one who helped alter the legal framework that used to ensure your liberty but you didn't care because it was 'sh*t that don't matter' in 2021.

Humanity really doesn't deserve to survive.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is the worst non sequitur in the entire corona debate.

Just because something is reasonable or small or 'doesn't matter' it doesn't mean it should be imposed on citizens by force.

Because in 2030 when they come to chemically castrate your kids for CO2 footprint reasons you are the one who helped alter the legal framework that used to ensure your liberty but you didn't care because it was 'sh*t that don't matter' in 2021.

Humanity really doesn't deserve to survive.
Such a drama queen. :lol2: :heart:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)