Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (92 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You literally said “friend of a guy I know.” So no, I’m not making shit up. You’re either clarifying that that isn’t the case or changing your story lol

Sure, bro. Stick to your conspiracy theories that big bad media and government are out to get us all. Health care workers too. They must be lying to us all, here and everywhere. :baus: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Alberta is in the same boat. Just a coincidence their vaccination rate is lowest in Canada. :boh:
Idaho is like 3rd lowest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You literally said “friend of a guy I know.” So no, I’m not making shit up. You’re either clarifying that that isn’t the case or changing your story lol

Sure, bro. Stick to your conspiracy theories that big bad media and government are out to get us all. Health care workers too. They must be lying to us all, here and everywhere. :baus: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Alberta is in the same boat. Just a coincidence their vaccination rate is lowest in Canada. :boh:
And? He is a friend of a guy I know? I know him, I worked with him. His friend ended up in a hospital. It was a first hand information, he was sitting on a hospital bed while a guy I know was talking to him, with my brother in the same room, and he said that. I don't see how that's made up "friend of a friend" thing you say. Jeez.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And? He is a friend of a guy I know? I know him, I worked with him. His friend ended up in a hospital. It was a first hand information, he was sitting on a hospital bed while a guy I know was talking to him, with my brother in the same room, and he said that. I don't see how that's made up "friend of a friend" thing you say. Jeez.
And that’s good. You’re clarifying now. You didn’t say any of that in your first post. Secondly, if government and media and health care workers are lying, why should I or you trust a bunch of random people in a hospital room to tell the truth about it they are vaccinated? They shouldn’t be trustworthy either. :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even if it's true it's one room in one hospital in one city in one country. It's a worthless sample. Egocentrism.

In England 73% of people under 50 admitted to hospital with Coronavirus health issues in the past 7 months were unvaccinated, those are official PHE figures.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And that’s good. You’re clarifying now. You didn’t say any of that in your first post. Secondly, if government and media and health care workers are lying, why should I or you trust a bunch of random people in a hospital room to tell the truth about it they are vaccinated? They shouldn’t be trustworthy either. :p
Because when you see numbers of election here you see that media says it's 65% win. But when you talk to people who were there, you get insight of cheating, buying votes, dead people voting, law breaking stuff which was even filmed and testified by people. Yet, due to power of the media, such stuff doesn't break the ground and majority of the world thinks it's a perfectly normal win and how everyone loves our president. Yes, it's a third world country. Yes, it's corrupted. But yes, such shit happens everywhere and people are blind if they think it's all democracy and "freedom". It's freedom but only of selective stuff.

I think they are generally lying. I just don't see why you think it would be so hard to lie when you are in their position. People are going to the hospitals, people are testing, people are sick. Corona exists. Those are all true. But numbers like that can easily be fabricated, especially when test themselves aren't even reliable at all.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
In Slovenia we are few months behind UK on vaccination rates but numbers are similar, last I checked it was 27% of hospitalised people being vaccinated.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What's the latest, guys?

What stage of the pandemic are we at now? Waiting for zero covid or 100% vaxxed or something?
I've read the rest of the thread, but over here we're at about 1600-1700 new cases in the city per day, but hospitalizations are only in high double digit numbers and averaging like 15 deaths over the last 7 days. Everything is open now.

This is with 99% of variant-tested cases being the delta variant and about 62% of the entire population fully vaccinated. Hoping it continues in this way.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Even if it's true it's one room in one hospital in one city in one country. It's a worthless sample. Egocentrism.

In England 73% of people under 50 admitted to hospital with Coronavirus health issues in the past 7 months were unvaccinated, those are official PHE figures.
And yes, you are right 100% there, but I don't see why I shouldn't post about that case, nor I see reason to be laugh at because such stuff a fact from the field.

Also, numbers also say huge chunk of people have had corona already, yet they didn't make into stats. Which by default means % of death rate are way, way lower.

Also, numbers are quite fragile because, for some weird reasons, people who die from corona aren't allowed to have autopsy on, so even those numbers can't be trusted fully, no?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@AFL_ITALIA

What are things like in NYC now? You guys got hit the hardest by first waves.
Was writing about it above just as you posted :D.

I think you like looking at data as I do, so here's the site where they release the info. Some very nice graphs and variant-specific information here as well.
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data.page

I'm hesitant to say it, but at times things feel normal if not for the reminder when seeing someone with a mask.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Because when you see numbers of election here you see that media says it's 65% win. But when you talk to people who were there, you get insight of cheating, buying votes, dead people voting, law breaking stuff which was even filmed and testified by people. Yet, due to power of the media, such stuff doesn't break the ground and majority of the world thinks it's a perfectly normal win and how everyone loves our president. Yes, it's a third world country. Yes, it's corrupted. But yes, such shit happens everywhere and people are blind if they think it's all democracy and "freedom". It's freedom but only of selective stuff.

I think they are generally lying. I just don't see why you think it would be so hard to lie when you are in their position. People are going to the hospitals, people are testing, people are sick. Corona exists. Those are all true. But numbers like that can easily be fabricated, especially when test themselves aren't even reliable at all.
I don’t think my government is transparent and tells the truth about every single thing. They manipulate and propagandize, not to the extent of third world autocracies, but they do it. But Occam’s razor applies here, and there is not some vast conspiracy involving a huge number of governments around the world and vast majority of health care professional complicit with each other to completely falsify the situation. Are they being entirely transparent and open? Probably not. Are the base level stats being released here true? Most likely yes. How they are interpreted and what the government uses them to do is a different story. But there is absolutely no reason to disbelieve them given that the most heavily vaccinated places here in Canada, case loads are low, hospitalizations are very low, and deaths are extremely low. And life is mostly back to normal. 86% of hospitalizations being unvaccinated folks is entirely believable and likely.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, you are right 100% there, but I don't see why I shouldn't post about that case, nor I see reason to be laugh at because such stuff a fact from the field.

Also, numbers also say huge chunk of people have had corona already, yet they didn't make into stats. Which by default means % of death rate are way, way lower.

Also, numbers are quite fragile because, for some weird reasons, people who die from corona aren't allowed to have autopsy on, so even those numbers can't be trusted fully, no?
This is standard practice for deaths. Only like 5-10% of deaths are given autopsies. It’s falling out of practice in modern times. If anything Covid has actually revived the practice to some degree.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/autopsy-fading-practice-revealed-secrets-covid-19-74892176

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've read the rest of the thread, but over here we're at about 1600-1700 new cases in the city per day, but hospitalizations are only in high double digit numbers and averaging like 15 deaths over the last 7 days. Everything is open now.

This is with 99% of variant-tested cases being the delta variant and about 62% of the entire population fully vaccinated. Hoping it continues in this way.
Not bad for a relatively low vaxx rate

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At least you all live in a country where your leader isn’t forcing you to take vaccines but letting thousands of illegals in without testing them then releasing them back into the interior never to be seen again. THEN blame the unvaxxed for spikes but no mention at all at the illegals carrying it.
The problem isn't filthy immos. It's that everyone is framing facts to fit behavioral modification. And that's where it fails.

KpihD6T.jpg

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The problem isn't filthy immos.
Can't be mad at vermin for being vermin. The pest controller is to blame.

hurr durr waycis Lgor again

no

Low education immos (90% of current immos) are a net negative for the system which is why healthcare infrastructure among other is declining every day which is why the next step is to shift the blame to Average Joe and pretend his unwillingness to waive his liberties is why the healthcare system is collapsing, and not criminal waste of tax money.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This is standard practice for deaths. Only like 5-10% of deaths are given autopsies. It’s falling out of practice in modern times. If anything Covid has actually revived the practice to some degree.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/autopsy-fading-practice-revealed-secrets-covid-19-74892176
That's very weird.

But... I think it's different considering how hospitals didn't have to do autopsy, or stopped doing it, while at this time it was said to be forbidden to do it. It might be 10% for diseases but I heard our doctors say how they are not allowed to do it ever since corona appeared. After a long period only Germans were allowed to do it iirc and they discovered blood clots. Those results actually helped with new and different medicine so less people died when they realized patients had blood clots. Still, even after that, countries are not allowed to do it at this point. They can say it's heart, lungs, cancer, covid, but nobody is allowed to do it. Why? I heard our doctor say how it's insane when a 25yo dies, they wanna see how he died, but they can't do it. Why would WHO's regulations be accepted in such case...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's very weird.

But... I think it's different considering how hospitals didn't have to do autopsy, or stopped doing it, while at this time it was said to be forbidden to do it. It might be 10% for diseases but I heard our doctors say how they are not allowed to do it ever since corona appeared. After a long period only Germans were allowed to do it iirc and they discovered blood clots. Those results actually helped with new and different medicine so less people died when they realized patients had blood clots. Still, even after that, countries are not allowed to do it at this point. They can say it's heart, lungs, cancer, covid, but nobody is allowed to do it. Why? I heard our doctor say how it's insane when a 25yo dies, they wanna see how he died, but they can't do it. Why would WHO's regulations be accepted in such case...
I haven’t heard a single thing about autopsies not being allowed here with Covid. In fact, that article is exactly about autopsies being done to determine exactly how Covid actually kills people.

Obviously, I don’t know how things are in your country, but here autopsies are not banned, and from what I gather the WHO, however corrupt they are, didn’t regulate that autopsies not be performed.

https://www.scientifique-en-chef.go...rohibits-autopsies-false-french-version-only/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)