Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (110 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...uences-from-database/ar-AALmSiK?ocid=msedgntp

U.S. Confirms Removal of Wuhan Virus Sequences From Database

Just sayin, if I had to choose between nuking Hiroshima or Wuhan, I'd probably pick nuking Wuhan.
You're presuming a lot though. You can't even read an article from Reuters on a new evolving story that does come with at least two corrections or retractions. New scientific studies and databases get their "oops! sent the wrong thing/made the wrong assumption" corrections all the time, but you wouldn't know that from the headline.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After being covid free for the past 6 months. Sydney going into partial lockdown because dat there Delta starting to run wild.

Our vaccination rollout has been an absolute disgrace too. Not enough jabs in arms this year. We are doing the worst out of all the supposed first world countries.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
After being covid free for the past 6 months. Sydney going into partial lockdown because dat there Delta starting to run wild.

Our vaccination rollout has been an absolute disgrace too. Not enough jabs in arms this year. We are doing the worst out of all the supposed first world countries.
Worse than us? Can't imagine.

The first response from us was ace. Been garbage ever since.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not even surprised :p I do however think we'll have 2-3 months rest (at least here. Other countries might go on their knees earlier). So I expect a shitstorm after September or in the second part of it.

Our biggest book fair has been happening in late October as far as I can remember. But this year they made a decision to have it in the first part of September. We'll also have beer fest and Exit festival of music (both in August) which are pretty huge. I think it's last crumbles for people before media starts feeding with fear. IMO it's all set bullshit while government orchestras media. They all gotta earn money from tourism before they put new measures.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

It's particularly problematic with your zero tolerance policy, which I actually mostly admire. The trouble with this virus and its mutations is it seems to seek out fresh meat every time someone wants to write it off. And Australasia is dangling some juicy drumsticks over the edge of the lifeboat for the Covid sharks in the water.

Brace yourselves for the Jewish variant
:lol: I can so see that.

And a vaccine passport that has a Star of David on it. :seven:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

Our vaccination rollout has been an absolute disgrace too. Not enough jabs in arms this year. We are doing the worst out of all the supposed first-world countries.
we had/have a similar situation ( in good ol Mother Russia) and people were kind of having opinions/second thoughts with regards to taking the vaccine ( I don't know if you guys have the lovely people who believe that vaccines are bad for you or worse that its some kind of conspiracy orchestrated by Bill Gates :lol:) so they began rolling out new rules like for instance you no longer can get coffee for instance without showing a QR code that proves you got the two jabs, otherwise you can order via there app and just go in to pick it up however sitting down is a no go. in my opinion the next step and I can so see it come September is no QR code no metro or any form of transport i,e sit at home beautiful or get jabbed. So you as you can imagine people have rushed to get vaccinated at long last, and it's picking up pace.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
we had/have a similar situation ( in good ol Mother Russia) and people were kind of having opinions/second thoughts with regards to taking the vaccine ( I don't know if you guys have the lovely people who believe that vaccines are bad for you or worse that its some kind of conspiracy orchestrated by Bill Gates :lol:) so they began rolling out new rules like for instance you no longer can get coffee for instance without showing a QR code that proves you got the two jabs, otherwise you can order via there app and just go in to pick it up however sitting down is a no go. in my opinion the next step and I can so see it come September is no QR code no metro or any form of transport i,e sit at home beautiful or get jabbed. So you as you can imagine people have rushed to get vaccinated at long last, and it's picking up pace.
Whack.

Much love, Bisco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)