Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (186 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
how is your mother now? The same is happening to my mum now, she's in hospital and still on oxygen.
She's recovered, thanks for asking. She didn't go to the hospital, though, since her blood saturation was 93. Usually 92 is a hospital case for oxygen. When she went on her last scan they told her she has some scars on her lungs which is often a side effect from covid. A colleague from her work got holes in his lungs and those can't even recover.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I hope she recovers and can be out of there as soon as possible. Hang in there man.
im in hospital now.The rapid growth is scary.

- - - Updated - - -

She's recovered, thanks for asking. She didn't go to the hospital, though, since her blood saturation was 93. Usually 92 is a hospital case for oxygen. When she went on her last scan they told her she has some scars on her lungs which is often a side effect from covid. A colleague from her work got holes in his lungs and those can't even recover.
happy for your mother.
i heard from someone that he is suffering the same thing after he recovered. he has molds in his lungs.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
thank you @Dostoevsky
my mother discharged from hospital and doctor recomended to buy a oxygen capsule and use it at home. She's currently on no oxygen, once in a while she may use it at night during sleep. her oxygen level was at 95-98. What is the duration that the device can work properly? And How much time off it needs to properly work again.
2nd thing i have to ask that how much oxygen pressure should be given in what condition?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
thank you @Dostoevsky
my mother discharged from hospital and doctor recomended to buy a oxygen capsule and use it at home. She's currently on no oxygen, once in a while she may use it at night during sleep. her oxygen level was at 95-98. What is the duration that the device can work properly? And How much time off it needs to properly work again.
2nd thing i have to ask that how much oxygen pressure should be given in what condition?
Dude that's totally fine. It's worrying when it's 93 and lower. Healthy people without corona usually have 98. Anything above 95 is great. So don't expect to see 100 and there's absolutely no need for that.

The device? I don't know, it worked fine for me those 2 weeks, then I returned it. Time off? It depends what kind of job is it as doctors recommend more time off when it comes to jobs that require physical work. My mom started working after 4 while in fact she started working after 3 from home. When pneumonia faded away she started recovering a lot faster and strength came back in a couple of days starting to increase rapidly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)