Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (189 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I had a fever after the first one and nothing for second (AZ).
I also had the AZ. First dose - 39.4 degrees Celsius fever, felt feverish for two days (the second day I had 38.4) and still had a minor fever the third day -37.8 - 37.4. Second dose - 39.0 the first day, but felt fine the second day and no fever.

Pretty unpleasant but nothing bad long term. I had my second dose in the beginning of May.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We're to blame when it comes to everything but when we help it literally goes unnoticed.
To be honest your help here is massively noticed, and the most normal people appreciate your help without going into possible reasons for it (you know, Vucic gaining popularity etc.). I have all the compliments for the way everything is organised, medical staff is perfect.

And this brings me to another point, which is that people/folks are good, we like each other, everyday Sarajevo is full of Serbian tourist which are enjoing their stay.

However the politics is shit, let’s be honest there was a genocide, I myself spent four years on the front line (I was living there) under the siege, I’ve seen plenty of shit, some of my friends died, I even had to run across the street which was covered by snipers just to go to “school”. And I still love to talk to you, I don’t consider you or all the other serbs guilty for what happened, but there are people who are responsible and are prosecuted, and no punishment in this world is enough for them.

What I’m saying is, there is no point in collective guilt as noone is seeking that. There are certain people that are guilty.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
16k new cases in the UK today...
Its been fun seeing the world rediscover how viruses work. Nothing could have been learned in the last 100 years

- - - Updated - - -

You must get the saturation device and measure the saturation. Saturation is very important as low levels will cause organ failure and we do not want that. Vomiting may be from stress, but still you need to talk to a doctor. Did your family did lung scans (x-ray)?

Remember that day 5 to 7 is the breaking point.

Measure saturation, temperature, drink the medicine and rest.
Wish you and your family easy and full recovery
thx dear. That's a nice piece of advice.
The stomach issues are the larger problem. she is sick to her stomach, and can barely eat though she is hungry.
Hope it goes away fast. It’s been 4 days.

Last edited:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Its been fun seeing the world rediscover how viruses work. Nothing could have been learned in the last 100 years

- - - Updated - - -

The stomach issues are the larger problem. she is sick to her stomach, and can barely eat though she is hungry.
Yes you can have stomach issues because of the strong antibiotics.
Measure temperature and saturation, if saturation goes below 92-91 the patient has to be hospitalized and put on oxygen support.

You have to do a lung scan, chest pain or not you have to see if there's pneumonia. Asymptomatic patients do not need to except there's chest pain etc

Then again, listen to your doctor they have the experience by now with this virus.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery.
Lots of fluids including fluids like Gatorade (or sugar free Gatorade if she is diabetic).
If she is done with the Azithromycin, she can start Ondansetron for the nausea and vomiting (I don’t know where you are located and if meds are available over the counter).
If she is diabetic, she needs monoclonal antibody infusion (again I don’t know if it is available in your region).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)