Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (23 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,925
    Has anybody here received any of the full vaccines or know anybody who has? Any problems arise?

Not much to report here other than people feeling a little ill or having pain after the first or second. I may be able to get my vaccine soon, if I choose to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a CT scan I have pneumonia 10 % and 5% of the lungs do not get sick friends I embrace you
    64deaac4c6cc3183750331a242fade82.gif
    Get better soon.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Has anybody here received any of the full vaccines or know anybody who has? Any problems arise?

Not much to report here other than people feeling a little ill or having pain after the first or second. I may be able to get my vaccine soon, if I choose to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Get better soon.
    Yeah. I know a few people who have. No real issues. Just feeling a little under the weather and tired for a couple days is what I’ve been told.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I had a CT scan I have pneumonia 10 % and 5% of the lungs do not get sick friends I embrace you
    64deaac4c6cc3183750331a242fade82.gif
    Get well soon, I hope things only get better from here for you.

Yes, I know several people that are fully vaccinated and there were no issues whatsoever.

I have received one dose of Moderna exactly two weeks ago and I have no issues as well. For two-three days afterwards my arm hurt quite a lot and my delt kept twitching, but I assume that was only the microchip attempting to connect to my router.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    What? While the shutdown wasn’t national, shops shutdown in a majority of states multiple times, including in GOP controlled states when community spread got out of control. Schools were also closed at times in multiple states. And there were lockdowns/shelter in place orders too.

It’s just that the federal government abdicated any responsibility it may have had during the Covid and told the states to deal with it themselves. So they did. Some better than others.

Trump and his admin did a very good job pushing the vaccine development at a rapid pace, multiple vaccines done by the end of 2020, even if their initial vaccine rollout was a complete disorganized mess. Biden and his admin have cleaned that up and done a fantastic job coordinating a mass vaccination campaign.

‘Murica has the infrastructure and manufacturing capacity to leave most of the world in their dust on this, the only question was whether they could get it organized and done, and convince most people to take it. They’ve done a good job.
    The pace of vaccines is one thing. The senses of re-opening the country, re-installing consumer trust and investment willingness of companies is another thing.

When the shitshow really began past April the US had an unemployment rate of 14.4%, however right now its limited to 6.2%. To compare: Italy's unemployment rate is going to increase to 11,6% from 9,9% in the coming year. Spain went from 14 to 16% unemployment. The US economy is showing signs of recovery and a life post-Covid, the EU economy doesn't and is still in the middle of it.

The USA and its systems of governance have been an extraordinary success so far imo. This pandemic is about more than population / deaths. Coming out of this period with all your loved ones and lung capacity is important. But so is keeping your house, your job, livelihood and your mental health.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)