Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (48 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Our politicians should just gtfo with their absolute random restrictions. Enough is enough. Shit doesn't make sense anymore whatsoever.
I saw some protests in Germany dunno if that video was old.

We had some here but whats the point of gathering 1-10k people without masks and distance, if all believe corona is spread so easily?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I saw some protests in Germany dunno if that video was old.

We had some here but whats the point of gathering 1-10k people without masks and distance, if all believe corona is spread so easily?
Those are idiots of course. That Group is usually made up of conspiracy theories, tin foil hats and right wingers.

It's true that the restrictions are random as fuck though. Just random activism at this point.

Look, we do something!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't visit family and friends, buy clothes, eat (outside!) a restaurant.

But I can fly to Spain.

Is this real life?
You're in another country.

Both you and I could have the same job. You're paid 10 times more than I am. Is this real life? It is, it just sucks because it's based on the third element.

There's no blueprint of how one country behaves. They all experiment on their own ground, trying to narrow spread of the virus while at the same time not trying to destroy economy fully. Restrictions are horrible and I agree 90% of the time totally pointless. But it's people who are morons and apparently that can't be fixed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Have you gotten the microsoft nanomachines yet? @swag
Only in my anus.

Our politicians should just gtfo with their absolute random restrictions. Enough is enough. Shit doesn't make sense anymore whatsoever.
Making sense isn't the point. Outcomes are. People are irrational. You have to work with that, not pretend it doesn't exist.

I can't visit family and friends, buy clothes, eat (outside!) a restaurant.

But I can fly to Spain.

Is this real life?
Yup. Same here. Dutch tourists come here on planes not wearing any masks, but locals can't go to the next county over.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The vaccine isn’t really a vaccine as it doesn’t prevent infection only lessen the impact of COVID. Add to this the disease is 99.8 % survivable for almost everyone and you ask yourself why in the hell would anyone take it.

Add to this nonsense the mask stupidity. If masks and distancing worked it would have been finished after we flattened the curve. Yet it didn’t and we’re still wearing masks and distancing. All of the strictest standards are the places with the worst cases.

Let’s keep believing selective and irrational “science” used just to cause fear

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The vaccine isn’t really a vaccine as it doesn’t prevent infection only lessen the impact of COVID. Add to this the disease is 99.8 % survivable for almost everyone and you ask yourself why in the hell would anyone take it.

Add to this nonsense the mask stupidity. If masks and distancing worked it would have been finished after we flattened the curve. Yet it didn’t and we’re still wearing masks and distancing. All of the strictest standards are the places with the worst cases.

Let’s keep believing selective and irrational “science” used just to cause fear
You ok with about 5.8 million Americans dying of covid?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We had restrictions for months but our cases and deaths were high anyway then the heat came on Newsom and now its like there never was a pandemic everyone just wears masks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)