Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (50 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Not sure how reliable are this site but the NYC numbers about fatalities by race shows a behavior that I would consider "normal" @ALC

https://covid19tracker.health.ny.go...ker-Fatalities?:embed=yes&:toolbar=no&:tabs=n
Fatalities by sex 0.1% unknown.
Maybe they are aliens or hermaphrodites. :)
If someone dies as a man but sports a female wig, I guess he goes in there.

Found also this. I don't know if it has been reported
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...ths-seen-in-countries-that-mandate-tb-vaccine

Also fatalities percentage should be lower in all the countries because of all the asymptomatic cases that go unreported.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Muricans calling Chinese tourists annoying

That's like a whale calling a cow fat
Ask any tourist service provider, they will all say Americans are the best tourists, mainly because they are the best tippers, but also coz they are not uppity in general.

Chinese come from a different dimensions, they along with russians are the worst by a big margin.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ask any tourist service provider, they will all say Americans are the best tourists, mainly because they are the best tippers, but also coz they are not uppity in general.

Chinese come from a different dimensions, they along with russians are the worst by a big margin.
So I got 2 out of 3 right!?! :shocked:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ask any tourist service provider, they will all say Americans are the best tourists, mainly because they are the best tippers...
That doesn't come as a surprise. In the US you are expected to tip the workers, as it makes up a huge chunk of their otherwise too low salary.

In Europe restaurant workers are getting paid by their employers (as it is supposed to be). They are not dependant on getting tipped, hence why tipping isn't a common thing to do here. Maybe round up from 19€ to 20€ for example, but not much more. No one epects you to tip in german restaurants.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That doesn't come as a surprise. In the US you are expected to tip the workers, as it makes up a huge chunk of their otherwise too low salary.

In Europe restaurant workers are getting paid by their employers (as it is supposed to be). They are not dependant on getting tipped, hence why tipping isn't a common thing to do here. Maybe round up from 19€ to 20€ for example, but not much more. No one epects you to tip in german restaurants.
On my last liveaboard, i went with people from all over the place, at the end of the trip it is customary to leave a tip for the crew. The euros left between 100-200 euros each, the Americans... 800 euros.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Fact, I been to resorts in Greece, Spain, Egypt etc where they deliberately seperate the russians from other tourists, because they are that insufferably obnoxious around other nationals.

- - - Updated - - -

Muricans calling Chinese tourists annoying

That's like a whale calling a cow fat

This is what people would think of americans due to popular culture negative stereotypes from tv/movies, but your view of them would change in instant if you meet enough of them in person. Which you clearly sound like you havent.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
On my last liveaboard, i went with people from all over the place, at the end of the trip it is customary to leave a tip for the crew. The euros left between 100-200 euros each, the Americans... 800 euros.
Oh i'm not complaining, certainly nice for the people, especially poorer countries. Just saying it's a cultural thing. People in Europe simply aren't as accustomed to tipping as the US, as they don't do it on a day to day basis.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Fact, I been to resorts in Greece, Spain, Egypt etc where they deliberately seperate the russians from other tourists, because they are that insufferably obnoxious around other nationals.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what people would think of americans due to popular culture negative stereotypes from tv/movies, but your view of them would change in instant if you meet enough of them in person. Which you clearly sound like you havent.
Because all of us here are not making generalizations just for the sake of it :andyandbarcelona:

I've met plenty of Americans at a deeper personal level I don't even have to explain it. One of my best buddies is from Oregon.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why do you people always look like you're 30 when you're actually 18? You guys always have beards and wrinkles and all.. it's weird. I would be 15 in the States.
thats a Northern European thing bro. Everyone in the rest of Europe ages early compared to you blondies up north.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)