Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (60 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yet people in this damn country are acting like nothing is happening and even though the numbers are rising like crazy they already want to go “back to work” and just be out there like the spread will magically stop.
Like nothing is happening? I saw some pictures of NY being totally empty. I don't think it was false. Aren't streets pretty empty, eh?

about 3000 new cases in Germany today.
Tudor here said they had 4500 new cases in the last 24h.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yet people in this damn country are acting like nothing is happening and even though the numbers are rising like crazy they already want to go “back to work” and just be out there like the spread will magically stop.
but the old people are willing to die for the economy. Kinda like kamikaze pilots.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Like nothing is happening? I saw some pictures of NY being totally empty. I don't think it was false. Aren't streets pretty empty, eh?.
I’m glad Cuomo realized the severity of this. Florida’s governor is still reluctant to a real lockdown and will follow Trump’s advice on getting people back to work EXACTLY when we hit the peak in the next coming weeks. I mean I look at the streets and there are as many cars as a normal day, people in Florida are not taking this as serious as they should and I’m sure this is not the only state.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I’m glad Cuomo realized the severity of this. Florida’s governor is still reluctant to a real lockdown and will follow Trump’s advice on getting people back to work EXACTLY when we hit the peak in the next coming weeks. I mean I look at the streets and there are as many cars as a normal day, people in Florida are not taking this as serious as they should and I’m sure this is not the only state.
Oh, I see. I thought NY did good and other stets followed with at least similar actions. I had no idea some states looked like shit.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They always announce new numbers at 18:00, so day is over. New case numbers at least are less than what it was in its peak 3 days ago.

Be very significant if it's the start of the thing being brought under control and could provide a real template for other countries (that's not to discount what has happened in Asia, but Italy offers a more direct comparison the countries I've been paying more attention to).

Has there been any suggestion as to how much of a lag there is/may be between infection rates starting to fall and the numbers of death starting to come down as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)