Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (71 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Someone who has a background in public health and medicine, for starters. But looks like no one in Trump's cabinet has a science degree.
Well, check and check ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2016...oin-epidemic-criticized-as-ineffective-226759

- - - Updated - - -

Probably someone a little more science friendly
Who needs science when you have Jesus on your speed dial.

Remember those stadium-filling prayers for rain in Texas? About to see many more of the kind.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I might have an interview in the area soon....let's see.
The Bay Area is overpopulated, dirty as hell, has two international airports with loads of flights to Asia, and full of people who will continue to be wheeled into work while attached to ventilators. If i were you, I wouldn't.

I've resigned to how I probably already have coronavirus but haven't passed the 27 day incubation period. At this point i'm not even taking precautions just banking on my young age, lack of smoking and good health to get me through it.

I also have not contracted the flu since I was in the 3rd grade and never get colds despite never being vaccinated against flu or ever taking any prescription drugs. That's good right? My immune system strong?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Man, what the fuck?

Japanese woman confirmed as coronavirus case for second time, weeks after initial recovery

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-weeks-after-initial-recovery-idUSKCN20L0BI?

“Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant and with minimal symptoms, and then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs,” said Philip Tierno Jr., Professor of Microbiology and Pathology at NYU School of Medicine.

Tierno said much remains unknown about the virus. “I’m not certain that this is not bi-phasic, like anthrax,” he said, meaning the disease appears to go away before recurring.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The Bay Area is overpopulated, dirty as hell, has two international airports with loads of flights to Asia, and full of people who will continue to be wheeled into work while attached to ventilators. If i were you, I wouldn't.

I've resigned to how I probably already have coronavirus but haven't passed the 27 day incubation period. At this point i'm not even taking precautions just banking on my young age, lack of smoking and good health to get me through it.

I also have not contracted the flu since I was in the 3rd grade and never get colds despite never being vaccinated against flu or ever taking any prescription drugs. That's good right? My immune system strong?
Same here :lol:

I worry more about the family.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Are you a junkie?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Man, what the fuck?

Japanese woman confirmed as coronavirus case for second time, weeks after initial recovery

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-weeks-after-initial-recovery-idUSKCN20L0BI?

“Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant and with minimal symptoms, and then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs,” said Philip Tierno Jr., Professor of Microbiology and Pathology at NYU School of Medicine.

Tierno said much remains unknown about the virus. “I’m not certain that this is not bi-phasic, like anthrax,” he said, meaning the disease appears to go away before recurring.
Did it recur within a month or after a month?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Did it recur within a month or after a month?
The woman, a resident of Osaka, in western Japan, tested positive on Wednesday after developing a sore throat and chest pains, the prefectural government said in a statement, describing her as being in her forties. She first tested positive in late January and was discharged from hospital after recovering on Feb. 1, according to the statement.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Theocratic authoritarian government making a stupid decision? Never saw it coming.
It’s more ridiculous than stupid. COVID 19 has been found in 40 countries now, 11 of which got it from someone traveling from Iran. So that decision sounds like a joke, but it isn’t.
Speaking of stupid decisions, the original source in Iran is said to be 700 Chinese religious students in the city of Qom. A religious school based on that city has unlimited funds to recruit these idiots from across the globe to spread shiite Islam.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It’s more ridiculous than stupid. COVID 19 has been found in 40 countries now, 11 of which got it from someone traveling from Iran. So that decision sounds like a joke, but it isn’t.
Speaking of stupid decisions, the original source in Iran is said to be 700 Chinese religious students in the city of Qom. A religious school based on that city has unlimited funds to recruit these idiots from across the globe to spread shiite Islam.
Their deputy health minister said on Monday that quarantines don't work and this is why they don't need them. On Tuesday he tested positive for COVID - 19 and began a quarantine.

Iranian government is a bunch of incompetent idiots.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The woman, a resident of Osaka, in western Japan, tested positive on Wednesday after developing a sore throat and chest pains, the prefectural government said in a statement, describing her as being in her forties. She first tested positive in late January and was discharged from hospital after recovering on Feb. 1, according to the statement.
"In late January." Not vague.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)