Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (119 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Actually we did: 2009 H1N1 outbreak which was much milder. Obama declared national emergency over it. I don't recall him blaming Fox News for fanning the flames.
Fox News and Bjerknes were busy claiming Obama was about to put everyone in FEMA camps.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I wonder why not? Maybe because he’s not a retarded orangutan? Could that be it?
Watch out, Trump will send you his birth certificate to show that he is not the offspring of an orangutan

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fox News and Bjerknes were busy claiming Obama was about to put everyone in FEMA camps.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out, Trump will send you his birth certificate to show that he is not the offspring of an orangutan
What do I have to do to get him to show his taxes?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #226
    CDC literally warned everyone that an outbreak is inevitable. Didn't you post that link? Now this guy is saying it's exaggerated and it's not really that bad, as if market follows CNN and MSNBC. It's pretty obvious that he only cares about one number and that is DJIA, and is ready to blame everybody for its reaction.
    Also hypothetical discussion regarding what would Dems do is stupid and ridiculous.
    Well, it's no question CNN and MSNBC do everything they can to thwart Trump, isn't it obvious? Not sure if this specific scenario is for real because I haven't watched their coverage. Market sentiment during these times is actually important since confidence can be lost rather quickly, but if you don't care about the markets, then what difference does it make.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be getting all snowflakey on us, bro. ;)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Well, it's no question CNN and MSNBC do everything they can to thwart Trump, isn't it obvious? Not sure if this specific scenario is for real because I haven't watched their coverage. Market sentiment during these times is actually important since confidence can be lost rather quickly, but if you don't care about the markets, then what difference does it make.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be getting all snowflakey on us, bro. ;)
    Yes CNN and MSNBC are anti-Trump but market panic cannot be attributed to them only. Investors are not stupid and do not get their news from those clowns. Of course I don't like markets to go down, but Trump singling out those 2 to score political points is in poor taste.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #229
    Yes CNN and MSNBC are anti-Trump but market panic cannot be attributed to them only. Investors are not stupid and do not get their news from those clowns. Of course I don't like markets to go down, but Trump singling out those 2 to score political points is in poor taste.
    I think he's just trolling them. But again, in these situations the markets do trade on news, so it's important to be careful what type of messaging you put forth. That's the case for both the clown media and clown President.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Though even if they said nothing, one look at the actions of China (especially) and Italy could have anyone worried about the situation. Then when you have such a global dependence on Chinese manufacturing, easy to see the results.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #236
    Steve "Garlic Nose" Lookner is live on YouTube covering all the action.

That cult church in Korea has 80% of the parishioners infected with the virus. What is going on with that church, are they sucking each other's ding dongs?

- - - Updated - - -

And now it starts.

CDC Confirms New Coronavirus Case Of Unknown Origin Confirmed In Northern California

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...unknown-origin-confirmed-northern-california/
    Not good whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Not good...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)