Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (78 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,861
    do you have to have the pass to get into France or just to travel within France?
    To get into France you just need your vaccine card and passport. Thankfully we no longer need the negative covid test at least. Seems like you can still take taxis and stuff before you get the health pass, but hotels might require it if they serve breakfast. I was hoping to simply crash at the hotel after the flight but now that doesn't seem possible. Le buttards!

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jun 7, 2003
    The better question is who the fok wants to go to France
    Would love to see France. Bought already a Lonely Planet book about them in the hope of making a road trip through different places.

Not to sound super cliche, but I really do love Paris. I also love Nice as well. Need to check out Lyon.
    Planning next year to go to Lyon, bought tickets for a Rammstein concert and visiting some friends who are living there.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,868
    Would love to see France. Bought already a Lonely Planet book about them in the hope of making a road trip through different places.

Planning next year to go to Lyon, bought tickets for a Rammstein concert and visiting some friends who are living there.
    This will be my third time to Paris. There's just something about that city that keeps bringing me back. But probably the coolest place in France I've been is Nice simply because it has everything - the beach, amazing mountains, cool little surrounding towns in castles and shit, and crazy good food throughout the alleys of the old town. You could spend weeks just finding cool little places along the Cote d'Azur. I have zero reason to go back to Monaco though.

Lyon for gastro? And just busting chops, to each his own, have fun le reuf.
    Yessir, been obsessing about going there for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some news that may change your mind about the vaccines.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world...ion-after-losing-50-per-cent-of-its-clientele

So, whaddaya say, guys? :klin: @lgorTudor @GordoDeCentral

Brb, need to tell the wife I'm flying to Vienna for my booster.

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Somebody told that me Lyon is ugly and depressing place. Could be wrong information though.

Been in Marseille and Paris, probably won't go back to France anytime soon.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Yeah. Delta infects a lot of people. But their death rate is still very very low. And they essentially skipped a wave due to vaccine coverage and the measures they took and are entering their third wave right now while other countries are already well into a 4th.

They are averaging 4 deaths/day. Until that climbs, this is just more a case of the vaccine’s shortcomings in stopping transmission, but evidence that it works quite well at preventing the most serious outcomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden’s averaging ~725 cases/day

Canada is averaging 2200 cases/day

Canada has close to 4x the population, only 3X the cases. Also has half the deaths/capita during whole of Covid.

I guess Canadian model > Swedish model :seven:
    Wasn't arguing with you, just pointing out that despite Denmark's high vaxx rate they're considering lockdowns again. I remembered some time back when I said that I wouldn't be surprised to see all these high vaxx countries reintroduce restrictions around winter.

That humans have no impact on each other. That individual decisions have no bearing on someone else’s life. That you could live solo on an unpopulated earth and could easily operate as independently and healthily as before. That your microbiome is your own and nobody and nothing else’s.
    Wasn't suggesting that at all. You compared not getting the vaxx to pedophilia. The only reasonable argument I can see for mandates is not overburdening the healthcare system.

Denmark and a couple other Europeen countries too, I believe.

Yea, 'disliking' is the big problem here :lol: Not that a healthy individual is banned from a normal life because he refuses to take an experimental drug.

Go back to being a bayern twitter feed spamming bot
    Being liked and accepted is part of the motivation to get the jab for many.
    Singapore has decided not to pay for COVID-19 related costs for unvaccinated, by choice, patients.
    Too much strain on the economy and disproportionate use of ICU beds.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
    Said it before, I would actually settle for that.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Plz help me understand. Are the deer getting the vaccine? :boh:

Unlimited reservoir for mutation, even if you were to vaccine every single human in a single day with the most potent protein agaisnt all variations(impossible), youd still have to contend with the zoonotic nature of most respiratory diseases, which makes a vaccine impossible at this juncture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)