Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (84 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,881
    Unlimited reservoir for mutation, even if you were to vaccine every single human in a single day with the most potent protein agaisnt all variations(impossible), youd still have to contend with the zoonotic nature of most respiratory diseases, which makes a vaccine impossible at this juncture.
    I think you’re right in that mutations are inevitable. But I don’t see that as a reason to not get the vaccine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I think you’re right in that mutations are inevitable. But I don’t see that as a reason to not get the vaccine.
    Then the 'vaccine' is useless beyond a window of a few months, if that. Which makes the mandates even more tragically comical. If you want to keep getting poorly tested jabs every 3 months, that's up to you, it should not be federally mandated.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    If it reduces hospitalizations and deaths by 90%, which it still seems to be doing even with waning efficacy against actual transmission, that turns Covid-19 into something as mild as seasonal flu, which is exactly what is needed. I don’t necessarily think it should be mandated. But definitely should be heavily incentivized to get it. I know quite a few health care professionals who are dealing with a lot of burn out right now due to this pandemic. They are all quite grateful for people getting vaxxed and relieving the burden on hospitals.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,884
    Then the 'vaccine' is useless beyond a window of a few months, if that. Which makes the mandates even more tragically comical. If you want to keep getting poorly tested jabs every 3 months, that's up to you, it should not be federally mandated.
    I'm fine with people not getting the vaccine. I just have a problem with people fear mongering not to even consider it.

My dad worked in infectious diseases and cancer research all his life and he seems to think they're getting closer to a vaccine for all of SARS. If that's the case and they vetted it, would you take that vaccine?

- - - Updated - - -

If it reduces hospitalizations and deaths by 90%, which it still seems to be doing even with waning efficacy against actual transmission, that turns Covid-19 into something as mild as seasonal flu, which is exactly what is needed. I don’t necessarily think it should be mandated. But definitely should be heavily incentivized to get it. I know quite a few health care professionals who are dealing with a lot of burn out right now due to this pandemic. They are all quite grateful for people getting vaxxed and relieving the burden on hospitals.
    I don't want to see people getting fired for not getting vaccinated. I'm not a federally mandated type of guy anyway.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I'm fine with people not getting the vaccine. I just have a problem with people fear mongering not to even consider it.

My dad worked in infectious diseases and cancer research all his life and he seems to think they're getting closer to a vaccine for all of SARS. If that's the case and they vetted it, would you take that vaccine?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to see people getting fired for not getting vaccinated. I'm not a federally mandated type of guy anyway.
    If cost/benefit works for me, i would. I took yellow fever and other similar ones.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    All I ask is that you not try and convince me that my decision to get vaccinated was wrong based on not knowing the ingredients while smoking a cigarette and sipping on a monster energy drink.
    Never smoked and never had an NRG drink

That means I get to try and convince you that your decision to get vaccinated was wrong based on not knowing the ingredients

:tuttosport: :tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron your decision to get vaccinated was wrong based on not knowing the ingredients

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Never smoked and never had an NRG drink

That means I get to try and convince you that your decision to get vaccinated was wrong based on not knowing the ingredients

:tuttosport: :tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron your decision to get vaccinated was wrong based on not knowing the ingredients
    lol how did your Balkan ass never drink Red Bull and smoke cigarettes?

@Nzoric

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yea, get your France experience much cheaper by visiting the Chicago South Side
    Dudes. For the past few days I've been back in the U.S. for the first time in 2 years. Had to submit a COVID test, but after all the paperwork I'm in.

And where did I just have lunch 30 minutes ago? The 101-year-old Vito & Nick's Pizza. Served by a fifth generation employee.

Baller.
    dc769e671b5964542d20e85809364a3b.jpg

Old Style beer and RC Cola, bishes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    lol how did your Balkan ass never drink Red Bull and smoke cigarettes?

@Nzoric
    While he typed this, he probably drinking his fifth can of some cheap red bull knock off for the day, and opening his second pack for the day of some flamethrower style dirty cigarette.

- - - Updated - - -

Red Bull is most definitely the worst tasting shit there is. Beyond me how people drink that crap.
    :agree: disgusting shit, and literally poison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)