Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (42 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
US is dependent on region/city. I live right outside of philly and in there you have to show a vax card and wear masks. If you go right outside the border, there are no local requirements at all unless it’s the private company requiring it.

then there’s the south but that’s a different conversation for another time

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Our gvnmt is preparing a new law that makes it possible for employers to ask an employee for a vax card to get back into the office :howler:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
But but but.... SO WHAT IT'S THEIR CHOICE
It'll probably divide society even more. Just a matter of seconds till we'll have anti-vax companies hiring unvaccinated people and pro-vax companies hiring only vaccinated. Medical apartheid being a true scenario right now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It'll probably divide society even more. Just a matter of seconds till we'll have anti-vax companies hiring unvaccinated people and pro-vax companies hiring only vaccinated. Medical apartheid being a true scenario right now.
Probably? Society has been divided already ever since vaccines being mandatory talk began. Every single day I see people write something and then at the bottom "stop anti vaxxers", etc. Hell, I read that 30 mins ago. I also know plenty who had a fight because of it.

Majority took the vaccine so we know who loses the fight.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's fucking BS. It's like fat people complaining about fat shaming or woke bigots strongly repudiating opposing viewpoints.

My main concern is if/when governments start demanding proof of vaccine to renew Visas and employment contracts.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Could you name an anti vax company? I can’t think of one. Maybe the one mypillow guy has

- - - Updated - - -

But but but.... SO WHAT IT'S THEIR CHOICE
It is.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
First Yuri Gagarin, now this. Russia #1.
You probably figured it out but I meant cases. That Russian F1 fantasy is all autocorrect idea.

- - - Updated - - -

at least they have their freedom
You missed an “oh wait!” at the end of that post.
According to my coworker the major reason for hesitancy is that they distrust Putin.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You probably figured it out but I meant cases. That Russian F1 fantasy is all autocorrect idea.

- - - Updated - - -

You missed an “oh wait!” at the end of that post.
According to my coworker the major reason for hesitancy is that they distrust Putin.
putin, fauci, same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)