Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (76 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm going to France in a few weeks.

Please stop fucking each other in the streets over there. Wear ya masks. Get the double jab. Stay the fuck home.
Is there any requirement for getting tested on the way there and again on the way home?

- - - Updated - - -

She's right that Vitamin D deficiency is considered a global epidemic. Saying you have that is like saying smelly stuff comes out your anus.

What's questionable about Vitamin D is that nobody had this opinion around 2010, but by 2012 it became a global plague.

And she's right about all the reductionism.
There was tons of research on vitamin d and high level sport performance, especially out of Soviet Union and Eastern Europe through their state funded doping periods. That showed our 400iu recommended until a doZen years ago when it jumped to 1000-2000iu (still not enough) was leading to severe deficiency in the winter months.

Here’s a good article with links to a lot of different studies on it: https://stevenlow.org/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What do you guys think of all the reports of young people and athletes getting heart attacks suddenly and in some cases dying? Are these normal occurrences that are only being highlighted now by conspiracy theorists with their agendas, or maybe just fake news?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What do you guys think of all the reports of young people and athletes getting heart attacks suddenly and in some cases dying? Are these normal occurrences that are only being highlighted now by conspiracy theorists with their agendas, or maybe just fake news?

this is the first I’ve heard of it. Are there a lot of cases?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A bunch of those people listed are under 18. Not even eligible for the vaccine. C’mon dude. While there are definitely links to Pericarditis for the vaccines in incredibly small numbers, that suggests nothing about vaccine safety. Nor does it tell us what the usual rate each year is for athletes and heart problems. Nor does it explain if most of them are vaccine linked are Covid long term linked or anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/...vid-19-and-heart-complications-among-athletes

“The concern transcends sports. In a small JAMA Cardiology study, researchers found abnormalities in the hearts of 3 in 4 people who had recently recovered from COVID-19 and "ongoing myocardial inflammation" in more than half.”

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A bunch of those people listed are under 18. Not even eligible for the vaccine. C’mon dude. While there are definitely links to Pericarditis for the vaccines in incredibly small numbers, that suggests nothing about vaccine safety. Nor does it tell us what the usual rate each year is for athletes and heart problems. Nor does it explain if most of them are vaccine linked are Covid long term linked or anything else.
In which countries are people under 18 not eligible for vaccines? In mine they were actually mandated for secondary school students. And didn't they just approve vaccines for 5 year olds in the US?

As for the latter part, that was my original question, no?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In which countries are people under 18 not eligible for vaccines? In mine they are. And didn't they just approve vaccines for 5 year olds in the US?

As for the latter part, that was my original question, no?
Most of those sub-18 things are not from yesterday. They are weeks and months old. Under-18 vaccinations have barely begun in the US and the rest of the first world.

And fair enough to the second. When you asked if it is fake news or if conspiracy theorists are right, I assumed you meant the vaccine gonna kill everyone conspiracy theorists. That kind of doesn’t leave the other options there of it being Covid complications linked as the disease causes long term myocardial inflammation in some, or if it’s even just normal levels and people are only noticing it now because of trying to link it to vaccines. But i didn’t pay enough attention the “normal occurrences” part of your first post. So my apologies there.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In which countries are people under 18 not eligible for vaccines?
12+ here

btw I found out it's perfectly legal here in Germany to show fake proof of vaccination to any third party (gastronomy, gym,...) as long it's not an government authority. If they catch you they can't do shit --> not punishable by law. Sometimes i still love this place

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Most of those sub-18 things are not from yesterday. They are weeks and months old. Under-18 vaccinations have barely begun in the US and the rest of the first world.

And fair enough to the second. When you asked if it is fake news or if conspiracy theorists are right, I assumed you meant the vaccine gonna kill everyone conspiracy theorists. That kind of doesn’t leave the other options there of it being Covid complications linked as the disease causes long term myocardial inflammation in some, or if it’s even just normal levels and people are only noticing it now because of trying to link it to vaccines. But i didn’t pay enough attention the “normal occurrences” part of your first post. So my apologies there.
Really? I thought vaxx for teens has been going for a quite a while in many places. I mean it's been WHO approved for quite some time. Anyway, most of the names on that list are over 18, at least 80%.

Yes, it could also be Covid linked complications but talking specifically about those who it was stated were vaccinated - was it that the vaccine failed to protect them or did the vaccine itself cause the harm? There's know way to know I suppose. It just reminds me of my uncle's death which was sudden, unexpected and mysterious.

Whether these are normal levels in sports, again I don't know but I only follow football and it seems to me that these things were rare before and were big news when they happened.

12+ here

btw I found out it's perfectly legal here in Germany to show fake proof of vaccination to any third party (gastronomy, gym,...) as long it's not an government authority. If they catch you they can't do shit --> not punishable by law. Sometimes i still love this place
Forza first world countries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Really? I thought vaxx for teens has been going for a quite a while in many places. I mean it's been WHO approved for quite some time. Anyway, most of the names on that list are over 18, at least 80%.

Yes, it could also be Covid linked complications but talking specifically about those who it was stated were vaccinated - was it that the vaccine failed to protect them or did the vaccine itself cause the harm? There's know way to know I suppose. It just reminds me of my uncle's death which was sudden, unexpected and mysterious.

Whether these are normal levels in sports, again I don't know but I only follow football and it seems to me that these things were rare before and were big news when they happened.

Forza first world countries.
When somebody dies they all say it's corona. When somebody dies after 2 shots of vaccine they all say it's random and not because of a vaccine. So yeah, they all know the causes of death even without the autopsy. If you question it then you suck and you're against science and you're a huuurrr duuuur anti-vaxxer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When somebody dies they all say it's corona. When somebody dies after 2 shots of vaccine they all say it's random and not because of a vaccine. So yeah, they all know the causes of death even without the autopsy. If you question it then you suck and you're against science and you're a huuurrr duuuur anti-vaxxer.
The Chief Medical Officer of my country said straight out, when someone dies with Covid and not necessarily of Covid it's still labelled as a Covid death. No autopsy is done.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No one said this, dude. But that list in that link means zilch. It lists kids in countries where the vaccine wasn’t even approved for the age group, it lists other athletes with no mention of vax status in the linked articles.

There already has been shown to be a very minor chance of pericarditis in moderna vax recipients under 30 and male. So some of these could definitely be linked. Some could also be linked to the well-documented myocardial inflammation that lasts well after a Covid infection for others. It needs to actually be studied. Instead of “hurr durr conspiracy theorists are right!” Which Quetzalcoatl wasn’t doing anyways

- - - Updated - - -

The Chief Medical Officer of my country said straight out, when someone dies with Covid and not necessarily of Covid it's still labelled as a Covid death. No autopsy is done.
Autopsies not being done is not a Covid era thing. Autopsies have been done less and less through the modern era. I linked an article before on how Covid is actually helping revive the practice.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/autopsy-fading-practice-revealed-secrets-covid-19-74892176

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No one said this, dude. But that list in that link means zilch. It lists kids in countries where the vaccine wasn’t even approved for the age group, it lists other athletes with no mention of vax status in the linked articles.

There already has been shown to be a very minor chance of pericarditis in moderna vax recipients under 30 and male. So some of these could definitely be linked. Some could also be linked to the well-documented myocardial inflammation that lasts well after a Covid infection for others. It needs to actually be studied. Instead of “hurr durr conspiracy theorists are right!” Which Quetzalcoatl wasn’t doing anyways
It's a nutjob site, so I wouldn't expect it to be a solid source of info, but it does provide links to stories of athletes who were vaccinated and suffered heart problems afterwards. But yeah, it's not proof of anything. However, I did not think such occurrences were common.

- - - Updated - - -

Autopsies not being done is not a Covid era thing. Autopsies have been done less and less through the modern era. I linked an article before on how Covid is actually helping revive the practice.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/autopsy-fading-practice-revealed-secrets-covid-19-74892176
When you're using Covid death statistics to form public policies then it should be

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Last edited:
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,779
    Is there any requirement for getting tested on the way there and again on the way home?

- - - Updated - - -
    No requirement to get tested to enter the country if you have been fully vaccinated and have the proper CDC vaccine card. However, we do have to apply for and receive a pass sanitaire from the French government in order to do anything, just like their citizens. I've applied for one, hopefully they get back to me soon.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Here's a story by a cuck who apologized for getting the service he paid for with taxes / insurance premiums

Let me guess, you found this on r*ddit and half the posts were made by people who are active on r/stopfatshaming. It's my business if I get my eleventh coronary bypass surgery okay!!!!
    no, it came up on my google news feed.

I don’t see what any of what you said has anything to do with anything. He’s apologizing for being a dumbass and having to learn his lesson the hard way, hopefully helping other people make the right decision. God bless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)