Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (98 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Compared to them, the Nazis are trainees in kindergarten

9a3d474295cc044a.jpeg

So a little context here. I live in South Australia.

This is designed to allow people from overseas to quarantine at home rather than the hotels that people are forced into at the moment. (Not saying I agree with it) Currently if you are a returning resident from overseas, you are required to quarantine in a hotel for 14 day at your own cost. $3,000 for singles and $5,000 for couples/families.

We've really had it quite good here in South Australia. Since the pandemic began we've only had 879 cases with the minority actually being community transition (majority of have been return travellers who came into the country with the virus or were found to be positive in their quarantine period) and only 4 deaths.

our State population in just under 1.8m

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So I had covid, day 1/2 I had fever and felt tired, but nothing extreme. To be honest I never tried to protect myself with a mask or anything.

But at this point I really don't know why should I take the vaccination, I would still get the virus I would still spread it, so what's the point?!

I don't want to sound arrogant, but it seems my imune system did good job, so what's the point of getting the shot?!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
vaccination does not stop you getting and giving others the virus.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So I had covid, day 1/2 I had fever and felt tired, but nothing extreme. To be honest I never tried to protect myself with a mask or anything.

But at this point I really don't know why should I take the vaccination, I would still get the virus I would still spread it, so what's the point?!

I don't want to sound arrogant, but it seems my imune system did good job, so what's the point of getting the shot?!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Don't be like these guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)