Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (85 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was like that here, briefly, then cases shot way up delta variant or something and now the cuck muzzles are back :(

Vaccine passports being implemented in some counties and discussed in many others.

About to get my second dose of Pfizer tomorrow. Probably should have waited a week so I would be too delirious to follow the Napoli game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So I had covid, day 1/2 I had fever and felt tired, but nothing extreme. To be honest I never tried to protect myself with a mask or anything.

But at this point I really don't know why should I take the vaccination, I would still get the virus I would still spread it, so what's the point?!

I don't want to sound arrogant, but it seems my imune system did good job, so what's the point of getting the shot?!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021
That’s because Delta Variant is like 10x more transmissible. It spreads like wildfire.

Anyways, I just showed you the data from BC breaking down cases and hospitalizations in the province which clearly shows that the vaccines are currently quite effective, especially at preventing serious Covid. The regional breakdown also says the same as the much more unvaccinated North and east of the province are where the majority of big outbreaks are right now even though they have a fraction of the population of the southeast corner of the province.

k0b1p9hg9ji71.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Compared to them, the Nazis are trainees in kindergarten

9a3d474295cc044a.jpeg

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
k0b1p9hg9ji71.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Compared to them, the Nazis are trainees in kindergarten
I still struggle with the enormous obsession some people have with hypocrisy. At least to the level of treating it like the gravest human sin. Like telling people you shouldn't smoke but getting caught with a cigarette is somehow way worse than the people advertising cigarettes to children. Or the people profiting from getting children addicted and doing so in foreign countries where it is no longer legal in their nation.

It's a strange, strange logic.

What buttons does that press that make it overwhelm things that do far greater harm to people? Because while I am no fan of hypocrites, I also recognize that to some degree we all are hypocrites. How many of us have said one thing and then did another? Everybody. If we rounded up and killed all the hypocrites, the species would no longer exist.

So I don't follow how we should be outraged to behead the physician who smokes in the physicians' lounge while ignoring the people peddling addictive cancer for sale.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)