Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (80 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And? I'm telling about the newly found virus who might mutate into God knows what since we're already seeing two new.
It still works against the mutated form of the virus.

Mutations always happen and they happen so the virus can still attach itself to more hosts and thus ensure its survival. There is absolutely no indication that any of the vaccines won’t be effective against this newer strain.

Are you always contrarian about absolutely everything to do with this virus? Seriously at the beginning of this year you didn’t even believe this virus to be real and you called it a made-up conspiracy by world governments to control people and that it’s no worse than the flu.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Interesting study
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30527-0/fulltext#

COVID loves to kill obese people...*ahem* that explains what South Korea and Honk Kong did differently from the US
This has been common knowledge since beginning of pandemic. Only dumbass “body positivity” twats argued against it as some form of fat shaming. :lol:

It’s also why average age of COVID death in US is quite a few years younger than most other first world countries.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lol why, are you so blinded with fear to not realize that more transmissibility is more likely to be a positive than a negative
Because it isn't at all. More infectious means more people getting sick, means more people needing health care, means risks of not having enough hospitals beds

Herd immunity comes with the risks of too many people being sick simultaneously, needing oxygen and could mean hospitals beds and ventilators won't be enough to help all sick people when needing it (and eventually dying from a lack of oxygen while waiting for a ventilator to be available). I'm pretty sure Bergamo showed us what the risks are what happens when too many get the infection at the same time.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Because it isn't at all. More infectious means more people getting sick, means more people needing health care, means risks of not having enough hospitals beds

Herd immunity comes with the risks of too many people being sick simultaneously, needing oxygen and could mean hospitals beds and ventilators won't be enough to help all sick people when needing it (and eventually dying from a lack of oxygen while waiting for a ventilator to be available). I'm pretty sure Bergamo showed us what the risks are what happens when too many get the infection at the same time.
Yes so what?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It still works against the mutated form of the virus.

Mutations always happen and they happen so the virus can still attach itself to more hosts and thus ensure its survival. There is absolutely no indication that any of the vaccines won’t be effective against this newer strain.

Are you always contrarian about absolutely everything to do with this virus? Seriously at the beginning of this year you didn’t even believe this virus to be real and you called it a made-up conspiracy by world governments to control people and that it’s no worse than the flu.
And? Over here they lie about the numbers and pretty much do control people.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The UK variant has been around since September though, pretty sure it'll pop up everywhere. The first strain coming from China only took 4-5 months to spread around the globe. I fear a 70% more transmittable variant will show us that same pattern.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)