Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (32 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Right? As an American I own 2 cars and more firearms. I'll be fine lol goodbye Euros and Canacucks.
You should move. Your location would render your vehicles useless and you have a high percentage chance of being turned during the first wave. The Rockies are calling

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Right? As an American I own 2 cars and more firearms. I'll be fine lol goodbye Euros and Canacucks.
Bro, of decent sized countries, only US and Serbia citizens own more guns/capita than Canadians.

Plus, we have lots more space here. We’ll just drive up into the mountains and build log cabins, pick off any stray zombies that wander up this way. Rest will freeze in the winter.

You ‘muricans will get overwhelmed by a couple hundred million zombies roaming the countryside after they wipe out the cities. At least you’ll go out shooting though, unlike the Euros.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bro, of decent sized countries, only US and Serbia citizens own more guns/capita than Canadians.

Plus, we lots more space here. We’ll just drive up into the mountains and build log cabins, pick off any stray zombies that wander up this way. Rest will freeze in the winter.

You ‘muricans will get overwhelmed by a couple hundred million zombies roaming the countryside after they wipe out the cities. At least you’ll go out shooting though, unlike the Euros.
Relax. Zombies just gonna disappear.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why is that? Aren't you in SLC?
I am. SLC is cool and being so close to the mountains and desert is great but it’s a little more uptight than Colorado. I like being in Utah but I always have a blast in Colorado. Maybe it’s the lack of Mormon influence on the culture or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)