Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (184 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
nah china is a house of cards that was going to collapse on itself anyway. it didnt need anything else.

the suggestion that this is intentional from any party is totally absurd.

fyi the market is down like 900 points who thr fuck would want this?
Crypto market is going up :donedeal:

Apr 17, 2013
I have a feeling this is just exaggerated to to point that you need to kill Chinese economy as everybody will stop the import of their stuff for a long period of time.

I don't believe this is as big as world is breaking it out to be for the same reasons. IMO it's an economic war, not health war. People just never pay attention to regular flu and death rates on daily bases. It's easy for media to make it sound huge.
I agree with you, the media exaggeration about this disease, it is known that the best to sell is to create panic in people, out so far the connavirus is less dangerous than flue, Ebola, SARS. Since the Italian authorities made their spectacular operation everything has accelerated brutally in the European media.

If you kill the Chinese economy, you shoot yourself, the countries are too interconects. In France, for example, sales of major luxury brands, hotels, air transport and viticulture are seeing all their sales decline due to the fall in Asian tourism. Moreover, because of all the offshorings many countries have lost their know-how and are unable to produce those they consume.

With this crisis, I discovered that 80% of the active ingredients of drugs in France (and it must be the same for the rest of the countries) are produced in China, crazy and frightening to know that we depend so much on China for such a strategic sector. For our safety, it is necessary to repatriate this industry.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree with you, the media exaggeration about this disease, it is known that the best to sell is to create panic in people, out so far the connavirus is less dangerous than flue, Ebola, SARS. Since the Italian authorities made their spectacular operation everything has accelerated brutally in the European media.

If you kill the Chinese economy, you shoot yourself, the countries are too interconects. In France, for example, sales of major luxury brands, hotels, air transport and viticulture are seeing all their sales decline due to the fall in Asian tourism. Moreover, because of all the offshorings many countries have lost their know-how and are unable to produce those they consume.

With this crisis, I discovered that 80% of the active ingredients of drugs in France (and it must be the same for the rest of the countries) are produced in China, crazy and frightening to know that we depend so much on China for such a strategic sector. For our safety, it is necessary to repatriate this industry.
you believe the french media is intentionally causing needless panic to hurt the chinese economy while simultaenously stating you understand how interconnected the global economy is?

the chinese govt is far from humanitarian or hesitant to sacrifice large #s of its own population for progress. they also dont face a critical media or risk losing elections do to slow or inadequate response here. this quarantine has the potential to crash their economy

yet, in spite of all this, they still quarantined half their population but yea the media is baselessly exxagerating here lol

Jan 22, 2016
I live in Iran and the situation is a mess.
Thousands of people are carrying the virus right now but government is denying everything as always.

Lots of people are dying from the virus but no is allowed to report numbers.

Government has decided to shot down every school, University and Public places for the next 40 days.

I'm much worried about my parents, they are well above 50 and the most casualties are from that range of age.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thousands of people are carrying the virus right now but government is denying everything as always.

Government has decided to shot down every school, University and Public places for the next 40 days.

I'm much worried about my parents, they are well above 50 and the most casualties are from that range of age.
elderberry syrup and honey can help the immune system. Get a good sleep and try to isolate. I also drink a tiny bit of olive oil if I feel something in my throat. Sleep well and don't smoke. I think hookah can make things worse with your lungs. Good luck.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
elderberry syrup and honey can help the immune system. Get a good sleep and try to isolate. I also drink a tiny bit of olive oil if I feel something in my throat. Sleep well and don't smoke. I think hookah can make things worse with your lungs. Good luck.
much more important than that.... wash your hands regularly and stay away from people who are ill.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:rab:

That sucks, dude. Hope you and your loved ones come through it all okay.

As long as your parents aren’t 60+, mortality rate still looks very low. ~1% and even lower if they are a healthy 50+

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
you have to think about who benefits here. so all serie a teams might soon be playing behind closed doors. right when juventus home atmosphere sucks. right at crucial time in a hotly contested scudetto race. coincidence? #agnellididcoronavirus @Dostoevsky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)