Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (95 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would a global event not be global news? You issue just seems to be you're tired of hearing the word "coronavirus," which is fine. However that doesn't mean this should not be talked about. Otherwise I really don't understand what your end goal here is.
His end goal is a stubborn contrarian who loves hearing his own meaningless words.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Another thing to point out. We have a cure for the influenza, we don’t have one for corona. And it is super easy to spread as evidenced. Possibly easy to mutate as well. With the world being so connected and people moving so much, it’s not good news for those with weaker immune systems, which -thanks to modern medicine- includes a lot of people that would have already been dead from other shit.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know why people is so crazy for it? We are human so we live and we die so it's nothing to worry guys. Don't take any consideration cuz we all are going to die so my humble suggestion is the following: go to your low cost local brothel, pay for all of them and have a wild no-condon-allow-2-days party. You could thank me later

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know why people is so crazy for it? We are human so we live and we die so it's nothing to worry guys. Don't take any consideration cuz we all are going to die so my humble suggestion is the following: go to your low cost local brothel, pay for all of them and have a wild no-condon-allow-2-days party. You could thank me later
:lol:

You and RUS would get along just dandy.

@DAiDEViL who was the other Tuz member who said he preferred hookers?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Just some info to marinate on:
Italy: Out of around 20 000 tests - 3000 infected (15% infected rate)
S.Korea: Out of 100 000 tests - 5800 infected (6% infected rate)

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck, had a cold for 2 days. Was scared as fuck :lol:

Was calming myself: "as long as I'm not coughing, it's not Corona".

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Well, the hype became huge after 3% death rate. Everybody ignores SARS in Asia that had 10% like 15 years ago which was hitting way harder and you could recognize it easier.

Like I said, corona deals with higher temperature, caugh, sneezing, problems with breathing, which is pretty much like a regular flu.

Completely new diseases happen quite often. This is not the first time. We've seen the invasion of H1N1 which disappeared as fast as it appeared while countries spent billions to prevent it. Vaccines were sometimes used but mostly to protect the most wounded population, then the virus became seasonal like every other. We've seen swine flu, birds flu, SARS and others just in the past 10 years. Ebola happened like 6 years ago and out of 25k people infected it killed like 11k people. Yet, despite all that, corona is getting the biggest hype ever, even in the countries like France where it killed 4 people.
Dude, you are uninformed to a degree, that is almost unbelievable for a person with access to the internet. Every single one of your posts is either factually wrong or just full of BS. So i'll do a quick summary, with the hope that you'll learn from it and stop spewing your nonsenses:

-Coronavirus is 20 to 30 times more deadly then a flu;
-"4 people dead from corona vs 1 from flu in France" is not how you calculate mortality rate of a disease;
-No one is randomly assuming that a patient died from coronavirus. You can however, diagnose it via RNA sequence. Only then the death is labeled as coronavirus related.
-SARS while was very deadly, killed only 774 people;
-Ebola happened in Africa and did not spread around the world. Only 1 death of those 11k was outside of Africa. The virus was so deadly in pretty much died itself out. It was a risk few year back, but it isn't a real threat now. We have vaccines as well as the treatment to improve survivability for already infected;
-Coronavirus is an issue because it a disease with no cure/ vaccine and it is spreading incredibly fast. We have at least 95k cases in just over 2 months. SARS infected 8k total, ebloa 25k total. This is on going;
-We have no idea whats the long term effect might be. Maybe the even the "cured" ones have permanent lung damage. 53k people got better. Some of them already caught the virus 2nd time. Maybe the virus never really leaves your body. We don't know;
-Media is biased on sensationalism. We know people die from cancer each day. There is no news or sensation there. Disease spreading like crazy with no know cures- thats news. That generates, clicks and views. No wonder they talk about it. That does not mean, that they invented it for view time or that it is real, but is harmless, or it is a hoax invented by big pharma to sell drugs, or w/e bs you can think of next. That is wild ass assertions on your part without a shred of evidence.
If anyone is irresponsible with his words- that is you, not the media.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well, the hype became huge after 3% death rate. Everybody ignores SARS in Asia that had 10% like 15 years ago which was hitting way harder and you could recognize it easier.

Like I said, corona deals with higher temperature, caugh, sneezing, problems with breathing, which is pretty much like a regular flu.

Completely new diseases happen quite often. This is not the first time. We've seen the invasion of H1N1 which disappeared as fast as it appeared while countries spent billions to prevent it. Vaccines were sometimes used but mostly to protect the most wounded population, then the virus became seasonal like every other. We've seen swine flu, birds flu, SARS and others just in the past 10 years. Ebola happened like 6 years ago and out of 25k people infected it killed like 11k people. Yet, despite all that, corona is getting the biggest hype ever, even in the countries like France where it killed 4 people.
Your movie recommendations are top notch. Your medical advice, not so much.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Challenge is always welcome. But brushing it off as a hoax is unwarranted and rather dangerous...
Yeah i don't think it's a hoax and doubt he meant it in that sense. I believe professionals on the field will always stray on the side of caution, for both humanitarian and financial reasons, but i too find the paranoia a bit over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)