Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (28 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #624
    Just listened to the Santa Clara press conference and they basically said they want people to avoid all public gatherings, even including Sharks games. The Sharks actually have a game tonight in 5 hours. No idea what they're going to do there.

Family members are starting to speak out regarding the Washington state nursing home.

So, they aren't even quarantining people there? That's nothing short of negligence.

Shit's going to start to get real in the US, real soon. Folks better be ready.

- - - Updated - - -

@Kyle going to the Sharks game tonight?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #627
    No, but people i work with are.

I have noticed a reduction in traffic during commute hours though so there are definitely folks taking this seriously
    It will be interesting to see if they end up playing games behind closed doors like in Italy

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #628
    :bianconero:

- - - Updated - - -

3 cases now in Montgomery county, Maryland. All 3 were travelling. One couple, and one other individual not connected to the couple. Not good.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    It’s also rumored that a newly elected parliament member has died. This disease seems to affect people connected to the government disproportionately, perhaps because they had to attend ceremonies in those weeks that it was kept a secret.
    I read 8% of Iran's parliament members are tested positive to Coronavirus

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Why are some many people in Iran dying?
    Iran is probably second most affected country. Yesterday a lawmaker said Iran is going to break China’s record if Qom is not quarantined immediately.
    What’s happening in Iran is a human tragedy. It’s probably her hardest days in 40 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I read 8% of Iran's parliament members are tested positive to Coronavirus
    Yes. 23 out of 290. They rejected the budget bill outright so that they don’t have to attend the sessions to discuss it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)