Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (85 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Dr. Fauci:
"Unless we get this globally under control, there is a very good chance that it will assume a seasonal nature in the sense that if - and I hope it's not only if but when - we get it down to a point where it is really at a low level, we need to be prepared. Since it will be unlikely to be completely eradicated from the planet, as we get into next season, we may see the beginning of a resurgence. And that's why we're pushing so hard to get our preparedness much better than it was but, importantly, pushing on a vaccine and doing clinical trials for therapeutic interventions so that hopefully, if in fact we do see that resurgence, we will have interventions that we did not have in the beginning of the situation that we're in right now"

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Dr. Fauci:
"Unless we get this globally under control, there is a very good chance that it will assume a seasonal nature in the sense that if - and I hope it's not only if but when - we get it down to a point where it is really at a low level, we need to be prepared. Since it will be unlikely to be completely eradicated from the planet, as we get into next season, we may see the beginning of a resurgence. And that's why we're pushing so hard to get our preparedness much better than it was but, importantly, pushing on a vaccine and doing clinical trials for therapeutic interventions so that hopefully, if in fact we do see that resurgence, we will have interventions that we did not have in the beginning of the situation that we're in right now"
we already have medicine for it

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you’re a doctor and your patients ask for scripts for it, what do you do?
If it’s to prescribe an untested malaria medication to covid patients in the US you tell them to fuck off or you’re opening yourself up to huge liability should the side effects be harmful

if it’s for some dick pills, you make sure the blood pressure is good and write that baby up

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you’re a doctor and your patients ask for scripts for it, what do you do?
You can't write scripts for medications that aren't approved.

Like @Enron correctly stated, you'd be opening yourself up to quite a few claims. What if the malaria medication helps 95% and in combination with the virus makes paraplegics out of the remaining 5?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You can't write scripts for medications that aren't approved.

Like @Enron correctly stated, you'd be opening yourself up to quite a few claims. What if the malaria medication helps 95% and in combination with the virus makes paraplegics out of the remaining 5?
But it is an approved medication, so i really don't understand what everyone is on about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)