Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (247 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good isn't the right word, the stories are fucking crazy. Layers and layers of craziness.

It's a show about the trashiest all-murican style people you'll ever see.
:agree:

It’s pure trainwreck television but god damn is it entertaining.

When a guy who was a convicted cocaine dealer and witnessed the dismemberment of an undercover informant and who now runs his own private zoo is the more level-headed person on the series, you know the people on this show are all sorts of fucked up.

The biggest cuntish douchebags on this show though are (without question) Jeff Lowe and Doc. Both for different reasons. Pure evil.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

When a guy who was a convicted cocaine dealer and witnessed the dismemberment of an undercover informant and who now runs his own private zoo is the more level-headed person on the series, you know the people on this show are all sorts of fucked up.

The biggest cuntish douchebags on this show though are (without question) Jeff Lowe and Doc. Both for different reasons. Pure evil.
its hard to believe any falls for jeff lowe's bs. Dude is the most obvious C rate conman

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

and uhh...don’t forget that bitch Carol Baskins

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Definitely. If you look up the definition for shady on the dictionary there’s a picture of that Lowe mofo.

Now Doc is obviously a predator, Dude’s a sexual abuser for sure and fucking nuts, of course. But then everybody in that show is loony tunes.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
its hard to believe any falls for jeff lowe's bs. Dude is the most obvious C rate conman
The fact that he dresses like a 19 year old from 2008, grinds my gears insanely. That doo-rag, flat cap combo ffs :lol3:

Also the way he was openly fat-shaming his pregnant mistress, whilst proudly suggesting that he wanted to hire a hot nanny and bang her. Just fantastic.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The fact that he dresses like a 19 year old from 2008, grinds my gears insanely. That doo-rag, flat cap combo ffs :lol3:

Also the way he was openly fat-shaming his pregnant mistress, whilst proudly suggesting that he wanted to hire a hot nanny and bang her. Just fantastic.
Jeff Lowe is what 2004 would look like if it were a person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 234)