Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (62 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup:

The only worrying thing about California is how little testing they have done. 92,000 tests with a population of ~39 million.

Canada with 37 million has done ~280,000 tests.

Both have around 11,000 positive cases.
people are actually doing a much better job of staying in then i thought. Local government coming down hard on non essential businesses that don't close too.

Thank god I don't live in Georgia

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,747
    it disgusts me how they suck China’s dick
    It really is odd.

- - - Updated - - -

no, just lockdown stuff. If we lift lock downs before we have the pandemic under control then we lose in all facets. and that it’s doesn’t only kill old people. 1/6 under 50 require life saving treatment
    Did they mention anything about how many are using the malaria drug?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    no, just lockdown stuff. If we lift lock downs before we have the pandemic under control then we lose in all facets. and that it’s doesn’t only kill old people. 1/6 under 50 require life saving treatment
    But... but... it’s an old people’s disease. Just put all elderly people in concentration camps that should solve the problem.
    @Post Ironic

- - - Updated - - -

people are actually doing a much better job of staying in then i thought. Local government coming down hard on non essential businesses that don't close too.

Thank god I don't live in Georgia
    Thank god I don’t live in Flor... fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Temporary? You can't be that naive, any ground ceded is forever
    Cant disagree there.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    But... but... it’s an old people’s disease. Just put all elderly people in concentration camps that should solve the problem.
    @Post Ironic

- - - Updated - - -

Actually when people say we should round up old people and send them to concentration camps what they really mean is that it’s not economically sustainable.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    @Post Ironic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cant disagree there.
    But but but... the economy!!!

That first bit is so sad it’s funny. You have to be some kind of asshole to voice such an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually when people say we should round up old people and send them to concentration camps what they really mean is that it’s not economically sustainable.
    This is automatically what I thought too when I realized shutting everything down isn’t long-term sustainable. Send old people to concentration camps and don’t treat them for any illnesses because they are going to die some day anyways. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

it disgusts me how they suck China’s dick
    It’s Obama’s fault. Fuck Barack Ebola.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    This is automatically what I thought too when I realized shutting everything down isn’t long-term sustainable. Send old people to concentration camps and don’t treat them for any illnesses because they are going to die some day anyways. :lol3:
    Little known fact: rounding up old people boosts the economy too. Sorcery!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    https://globalnews.ca/news/6773306/parents-die-within-minutes-coronavirus/

This is sad as fuck. :sigh:

And what strange bizarre craziness is this, they aren’t in their mid-80s. I guess we probably shouldn’t treat people in their early 70s either @Seven
    I die a little every time my wife goes to work at the hospital and I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d do without her, now can you imagine losing half your family like that?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/nyregion/new-jersey-family-coronavirus.html

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)