Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (155 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nature sometimes says, "You're useless to me."

I heard Snake is dead
:lol:

Things are just going to get worse
Sorry to hear, man. Good luck sheltering while the Instacart Morgue service is in play.

Gosh darn it!

Joe Exotic from Netflix's 'Tiger King' is in coronavirus quarantine

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...g-coronavirus-quarantine-his-husband-n1174406
Speaking of people who should have remained anonymous randos if not for shelter in place orders...

To be fair I think whenever people commit suicide they have underlying issues. It's not about being weak imo, it's about being sick.
Yeah. And not being able to see beyond their current predicament where they can barely do anything.

so far it's 1350+
Surprisingly only a handful of that number can be attributed to Jonathan Zebina.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Because people in the US have no parents, friends or relatives? Because it's harder in the US than in Serbia to land a job? That's just ... no. Also, what he posted had a list of many countries outside of the US.

You think that's reasonable? To me that looks like finding an excuse to kill yourself. IMO kill yourself is an easy rout. Fighting and keep going forward is what's hard.

You all (or majority) know where I live. But not many of you know what I've been through even as a little kid. Not just me but plenty of people. During 90s we had hyperinflation which is iirc the second biggest in the history of written economics, only behind Argentina. That meant that you work, like my mom and dad, and you get wages that are 2-3e (todays equivalent). Once you get to the store from the moment you got that money, chances are 90% you won't be able to buy anything because during that period prices rocked jumped due to hyperinflation. I know my dad spent his wage to buy refrigerator bags only lol. You think it looked like it's gonna get better tomorrow or the next day? Nah, you just keep going and keep on fighting, because you know (or believe) that you'll survive it and live for a better day. During those crazy years we had empty shelves in stores and they only let kids buy because they had sympathy for kids when it comes to getting flour or oil. I went to a store pretending I don't know my brother so we increase the chance of buying something. My brother had torn shoes and it was rainy, couldn't do shit about it but keep going. After we had wars, bombs going on us, etc. It sure looked more fucking desperate than losing a job which, in most of the cases, is fucking stupid and/or meaningless.

I'm not even saying this so people would think sorry for me. I don't really care. I think that majority of people are so tender and soft (not to say pussies) because they had everything in their life while somebody pets their balls so they don't cry. I'm saying it also because people are not aware of how much you can handle while not even losing your personality, not becoming a thief or a criminal, or even come out as a bigger and better man. I, for one, am in position to value things in life SO MUCH because I know how amazing it is to hold a perfume that's worth 50e, shoes of 50-100e, phone of 150e, etc. because I know how it feels to have nothing. You appreciate things you have. I'm so glad I published a book, hell, even people here helped me do it. It's a huge thing for me and it makes me super happy, more happy than some spoiled millionaire brats who can't be happy without their yachts.

There's so many things to look forward to in your life which is beautiful, even when it sucks and while you're on your knees crawling back on the top. Because you get on that top and it feels amazing. Killing yourself is easy, it's just pulling a fucking gun and getting over with it. Majority of the jobs are stupid and machines could replace those. They are just stupid. It's quite rare to have a meaningful job and I love those. But there are so many great things beyond a standard 8 hour shift. I wish people valued themselves a lot higher and not put themselves down for stupidass reason like some mediocre and retarded job.

Mind it, I'll mention two things because people can generally be morons and interpret things differently. 1) no, I don't think what I've been through is great, nor I'd like anyone to suffer like that but learn on others 2) this doesn't go for those with diseases, meaning depression, because that's totally different issue
It's normal to feel the center of everything. It's part of our human nature, so not matter if your life is a paradise or a hell, if it gets worst than before and it usually comes to the point when its one thing after other, people just feel "why me?".

People be worried for their own things (not matter what there are) over the rest its nothing but normal, usually after a while the majority of people realize that its just life and at the end it was not as bad as it looks and there are millions of worse situations.

Some others are just so stubborn or asshole enough to be able to realize their problems are, in a bigger picture, quite stupids

If we let this pandemic growth freely, not just people with the virus are going to die, basically anyone in a medical emergency in the next follow months would die. Think in any reason to be in ER, well, that may be your death certificate title.

P.D. about your post :vidal:... some other day I would take a couple of pieces of my personal diary and mention you

Last edited:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@JuveJay @Red
What the heck is with the UK only having done 2200 tests/ million thus far? With the vastly increasing number of positives and growing deaths there, how are they still lagging so bad on testing?

Even Trump-USA is doing far better.
Hasn't really been discussed very much, but couple of explanations:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52118781
https://www.ft.com/content/3c9cf7d0-3d11-443e-a156-d111b333fd72

Other aspect not mentioned is that the UK seems to have gone further and faster than virtually everyone else to mitigate the economic impact on individuals. While that has been a good thing, I wonder if that has been a distraction and moved resources away from actually treating/testing for covid as well as they possibly could right now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is so fucking rich
Damn the torpedoes. That's top notch when you can say so much in what you're not saying. :D

Jared Kushner is a retard
This.

Jared is the man

150818213621-jared-fogle-subway-pitchman-kaye-dnt-ac-00015510-large-169.jpg
Kiddie pr0n hasn't been the same since.

This is insane. Pretty much every few minutes there is a new call for difficulty breathing.

Reminds me of the peak days of the AIDS crisis when everyone came down with pneumonia and candidiasis. (I know this because one summer in 1991 I worked a temp job doing clinical data entry for Burroughs Wellcome in RTP, North Carolina for their AZT drug trials.)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Bar Association of Antwerp has now officially asked firms to do as much as possible to keep everyone on board..

Apparently many laywers have already been let go. Damn. The arrogance and coldhearted nature of some people still manages to surprise me. Some of these people bought Teslas or Porshes a month ago. And now they're sacking others.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's insane. This lockdown hasn't even been one month. Some of these fucking cunts. They squandered all their money on suits and cars and now they're letting people go they have worked with for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)