[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its weirder to say horrible, he made a mistake in the first half that created a counter chance for Catania, and lead to them having one of their few shots on goal, harmless attempt. But otherwise, even if he was bit nervous, he was solid enough for the task. Hardly tested, but the few times he was, was decent. Not bad, nor standout (In overall, VERY useful experience for him, 19, and getting a full 90 minutes).

We shut down Catania easy enough for to say anything else then that really, that goes for all of our defenders. Except De Ceglie who made more mishaps then the other 3, losing the ball a couple of times, and making a poor choice here or there. But he will get the hang of it, I would think. And can be very useful in offence from LB, as he has the knack to assists, as we found out.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I am impressed by the attack. Juventus could have scored more barring the crossbars and the shots that are aimed straight at the keeper.

I like this lineup more. Even Marchionni has a good game. Giovinco should start ahead of Nedved anytime now as he is really the creative force to spark off the attacks, flicking the ball to attackers and scoring 1 goal for himself after his work. Good work Juve!

Mar 24, 2006
I am impressed by the attack. Juventus could have scored more barring the crossbars and the shots that are aimed straight at the keeper.

I like this lineup more. Even Marchionni has a good game. Giovinco should start ahead of Nedved anytime now as he is really the creative force to spark off the attacks, flicking the ball to attackers and scoring 1 goal for himself after his work. Good work Juve!
Agree , according to the Highlight , We had a tons of Chance , DP just unlucky couldn't convert all of his chances into the net , hehe .
I loved the way Amauri with his determination to keep chasing the ball as long as the ball still in his Range , the guy is a William Wallace :D
Gio was very good with all the Creativity and crosses , Glad he got his Goal . De Ceglie also had a good Game , i always have a Faith on this Cute Boy :tup:

My Ratings

Buffon 6 Glad to have you back Gigi
Grygera 6.5 Did well in the Defense
Legro 6.5 Solid
Ariudo 6.5 That was his first senior Appearances ever with Senior team , wasn't it? A bit Nervous , Normal for all young players at the first perform . has a bright chance ahead .
De Ceglie 6.5 He need to work with his Stamina so that he might seize Molinaro's Place Perfectly :D
Marchionni 6.5 Did well for the capture and DP assist
Zanetti 6.5 Welcome back our Engine
Sissoko 7 He was in everywhere , i'm starting to believe this Ninja has a more Stamina than what Sissoko had few years ago
Gio 7 Wishing you a very good future ahead
Amauri 7 with those determination , very good Arrival for us
DP 7 I Love you Capitano

Ranieri 3-0

:bigscarf: :juventus:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Good attacking staff from the team last night, we were looking for a goal all night long.

:flag3:

DP - GIO, again, such a natural link. From now on Ariaudo shoud be our 4th CB and Knezevic should be sent to some club in Croatian Prva liga

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Agree , according to the Highlight , We had a tons of Chance , DP just unlucky couldn't convert all of his chances into the net , hehe .
I loved the way Amauri with his determination to keep chasing the ball as long as the ball still in his Range , the guy is a William Wallace :D
Gio was very good with all the Creativity and crosses , Glad he got his Goal . De Ceglie also had a good Game , i always have a Faith on this Cute Boy :tup:

My Ratings

Buffon 6 Glad to have you back Gigi
Grygera 6.5 Did well in the Defense
Legro 6.5 Solid
Ariudo 6.5 That was his first senior Appearances ever with Senior team , wasn't it? A bit Nervous , Normal for all young players at the first perform . has a bright chance ahead .
De Ceglie 6.5 He need to work with his Stamina so that he might seize Molinaro's Place Perfectly :D
Marchionni 6.5 Did well for the capture and DP assist
Zanetti 6.5 Welcome back our Engine
Sissoko 7 He was in everywhere , i'm starting to believe this Ninja has a more Stamina than what Sissoko had few years ago
Gio 7 Wishing you a very good future ahead
Amauri 7 with those determination , very good Arrival for us
DP 7 I Love you Capitano

Ranieri 3-0

:bigscarf: :juventus:

did you based ur score just watching highlights?

we did play very well, and Catania had only 1-2 small chances..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Manninger was great while he was replacing Gigi, and as CR (iirc) said he's only second choice because he plays for Juve, but damn, it felt so good seeing Gigi in the goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)