[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets do some resting wherever it's possible.

Buffon will probably be at the goal. For the defense we don't have too many options. Probably the same defense that played today will play on Wednesday. Grygera is suspended for the next serie A match so Mellberg will probably play a RB against Lazio. That's why maybe Ariaudo can replace Mellberg against Catania.
We can play with Poulsen-Zanetti in CM, De Ceglie can play on the left but we still don't have anyone apart from Marchionni on the right.
With Trez and Iaquinta out, one of Del Piero/Amauri will have to play next to Giovinco.

I don't think Ranieri will start with some youngsters (Esposito, Rossi, Immobile) and if we don't have some of the injured players back then this line-up might be the best choice:

Buffon
Grygera-Ariaudo-Legrottaglie-Molinaro
Marchionni-Zanetti-Poulsen-De Ceglie
Amauri-Giovinco​

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I see. Hope he'll make it on Wed.

Buffon(C)

Grygera - Mellberg - Legro - De Ceglie

Marchionni - Zanetti - Poulsen - Brazzo

Amauri - Giovinco​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    A little off topic, but i hope Zanetti will also start the match against Lazio.
    I still fondly remember last year's match in Rome against Lazio and his two long ball assists that resulted with Del Piero's two beautiful goals :heart:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    A little off topic, but i hope Zanetti will also start the match against Lazio.
    I still fondly remember last year's match in Rome against Lazio and his two long ball assists that resulted with Del Piero's two beautiful goals :heart:
    Off-topic too, next week looks pretty hot week

Milan-Fiorentina
    Atalanta-Inter
    Lazio-Juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Well, they also couldn't beat us. Every time we play them lately it's a draw.
    Just that this time a draw will be even worse, because it'll mean 30 extra minutes.
    I don't wish to play away to well rested Lazio with 120 minutes played in midweek.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't know what I will do if Gio doesn't start....I suppose my world will end once and for all

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Well, they also couldn't beat us. Every time we play them lately it's a draw.
    Just that this time a draw will be even worse, because it'll mean 30 extra minutes.
    I don't wish to play away to well rested Lazio with 120 minutes played in midweek.
    yea I know...it seems like Zenga always has the measure of us

I don't know what I will do if Gio doesn't start....I suppose my world will end once and for all
    I'll light a candle for you :)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    Lets do some resting wherever it's possible.

Buffon will probably be at the goal. For the defense we don't have too many options. Probably the same defense that played today will play on Wednesday. Grygera is suspended for the next serie A match so Mellberg will probably play a RB against Lazio. That's why maybe Ariaudo can replace Mellberg against Catania.
    We can play with Poulsen-Zanetti in CM, De Ceglie can play on the left but we still don't have anyone apart from Marchionni on the right.
    With Trez and Iaquinta out, one of Del Piero/Amauri will have to play next to Giovinco.

I don't think Ranieri will start with some youngsters (Esposito, Rossi, Immobile) and if we don't have some of the injured players back then this line-up might be the best choice:

Buffon
    Grygera-Ariaudo-Legrottaglie-Molinaro
    Marchionni-Zanetti-Poulsen-De Ceglie
    Amauri-Giovinco​

where the fook is rossi?! he shud play!!!!! & when is tiago comin back?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Gio and ariaudo please...I can't think of a better time to unleash these two massive talents to the world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)