[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i woke up today to realize my alarm hadn't gone off! so i missed the game! :(

how did we play i heard we dominated. and giovinco also played well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HAHAHAH, I'm laughing, because check the difference for Udinese in regular table and half time table...THEY SUCK BALLS in second halfs :lol:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
i woke up today to realize my alarm hadn't gone off! so i missed the game! :(

how did we play i heard we dominated. and giovinco also played well.
Dunno where you might've heard that (maybe in your dream). Catania dominated possesion and created lots of chances, while we managed to score on 3 of our 4 chances in total. We were lucky today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Way to own Alen....when you are wrong yourself :D

Inter have 33 pts.
That was a typo din jävla blatte, I already said that we lead with 7 points and last time I checked I knew how to subtract 7 from 40 and get a correct result.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I counted it in 2 minutes by actually checking the results.
But i will check again just in case because i don't think i made a mistake :D
I would love it if you are sure of your answer, I will send Aftonbladet an email right away.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And no matter how you twist it and turn it, count it and add it, shake it and bake it we own Milan and Fiorentina.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And still now. Milan got Mattioni.
Wait, why do they need new players after such an amazing, unforgettable and never witnessed in history brilliant mercato? And not one, but two new Brazilians + David Beckham.

Only the players they brought during the summer were enough for them to win all the scudetti, CLs, UEFA Cups, WOrld club championships and coppa italias. What do they want to win more? The Coppa InterUniversale against the best teams from the other planets?

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Napoli next, 4th Feb were playing at home 1 game only winner takes all
According to the channel4.com website Napoli are at home, making it a far more difficult tie.

Can somebody confirm this. And will there be a draw for the semi final or is the draw pre determined.

winner of QF1 v Winner QF2
winner of QF3 v winner of QF4
(so juve v winner of lazio, torino.?)

Quarter-Finals
Inter - Roma (Jan 21)

Sampdoria - Udinese (Jan 21)

Lazio - Torino (Jan 22)

Napoli - Juventus (February 4)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, we play at home against Napoli. That's from the official Lega Calcio site. If we eliminate Napoli we will play in the semi against the winner of Lazio-Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)