[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (2 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Nice play from our side, too bad we were unlucky upfront. Zanetti was my man of the match. Such calm and cool passes throughout the game. Spreading long balls to the sides, short passes with ease and without troubling the recieving player. I missed this guy play, Marchisio seems to have potential to be great, but Zanetti is the man at the moment.

Ariaudo was pretty solid. He did have one big marking mistake if I remember correctly. The one were a Catania striker was left free, but it was called for offside. Other then that he was solid.

Marco deserves a mention too. Grabbed the goal and an assist and looked lively and dangerous in attack.

Giovinco....dont know what to say. Nedved is one of my all time favorite players, but really Ranieri I dont know what you're thinking by not letting Gio play more often.

@ Huzi, we play Napoli at home.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
sexy game! :D

I can't remember when was the last time we took coppa this serious. Giovinco again proved his worth, and still negative comments from Ranieri, what is this thing he has with the kid?? and I don't agree with most of you, but I like seeing De Ceglie instead of Molinaro. oh and not to forget, Del pie was amazing :D

Zlatan is the best thou :seven:

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings from gazzetta dello sport.

Buffon 6

Ariaudo 6,5
De Ceglie 6,5
Grygera 6
Legrottaglie 6

Giovinco 7
Marchionni 7
Sissoko 6
Zanetti 6,5

Amauri 6
Del Piero 7,5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)