[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I know that Conte promised starts in Coppa to Storari and other subs but this is way too much important game for us.I will start with strongest team.But Conte will start without Buffon,Vucinic,Marchisio etc.I just want to show that fucks that the only reason they are first in Serie A is not that they are playing best football but because ,we throw so many points ridiciously.So we must beat them and start with best liine up.Doesnt matter that we play Inter fucks next week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Vuci should start. He is in a monster form. And I think he should be not rested not to loose the form.

We should go full force in this one. I know it's just Coppa but first title and some continuity for the team will be great.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We play possession football and one of this style's basic requirements is confidence, which we kind of lack in our players or at least it's not at a very high level and it becomes obvious when in crucial periods of games our players rush into passing the ball, not to the best option available.
To fix this we should start winning titles. That's why I think coppa italia is of the most importance to us at this stage. so we shouldn't consider this as a secondary objective to the title race.
We need this confidence boost.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Conte will field a very strong team. And this match it's not just a Coppa match, Conte hate Milan more than ever. I expect something like this:

Storari
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini-Pdc
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Matri-Vucinic

Giach could take marchisio's place, And Quag Matri's. I hope Alex starts but I don't see it happening. Sad but true. Caceres will most likely get Licht's spot because he needs to get used to it before a Serie A Match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So who will be dropped? Chiellini will play definitely.
Caceres will be saved for Inter.

I am guessing the back four will be

Caceres Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie

Or we might even see the 3 back line again saving De Ceglie too for Inter.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Caceres will be saved for Inter.

I am guessing the back four will be

Caceres Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie

Or we might even see the 3 back line again saving De Ceglie too for Inter.
Yes but when Conte plays with 3 at the back he normally uses 5 defenders?

----Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini-----
Licht---------------------PDC

I hope you are right. We play on Tuesday. Enough time to get rest vs Inter.

And hey it's not like Inter is a top team now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes but when Conte plays with 3 at the back he normally uses 5 defenders?

----Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini-----
Licht---------------------PDC

I hope you are right. We play on Tuesday. Enough time to get rest vs Inter.

And hey it's not like Inter is a top team now.
He can use Pepe and Esti on the flanks.

And regardless of the form Inter is in they will show up against us, I know that Ranieri thrives for these matches.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can see Allegri resting some important players. It's very tough to beat an unbeaten Juve, by scoring at least two goals, and he knows it. I think he sees Roma on Saturday and Barcelona on Wednesday much more important than this match. He'll go for the win, but he won't do it with the best available.

The injuries though might force him to play some players he'd normally rest. Boateng and Nesta are back training, but aren't expected to play against us. Neither is Seedorf. Robinho missed Parma due to injury and I don't think he'll be ready on Tuesday. Van Bommel too missed Parma due to small injury, but he could make it on time for Juve. Abate is out injured. So is Pato.

Wait, with 2-3 exceptions, Allegri can't really rest players :lol:

Break Zlatan's leg then. The easiest way to the scudetto.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
milan ti odio milan ti odio milan ti odio

fuck milan and anyone who ever supports them in any circumstance (bar cases which benefit Juve of course, which never happens).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)