[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Come on guys you know Barca? Even if we give it all to this match ( We really can't without Abate-Nesta-MvB-Boateng-Robinho-Pato) , Juve is playing home and they will surpass their own potential.

I don't intend to devalue the cup since Juve will probably win it, but it is not on the same level with Scudetto or CL's Semis, and the difference is noticeable.

I congratulate Juve on winning the first game, but this second game will not be taken serious by us, only way we win the tie is by some stupid mistake by Bonnuci or Storari, but I'm sure Bonera will counter that.

This was the case in Spain last year, Madrid tied hard to win the cup and did, while Barca kept their A game for CL and Liga.
Nesta is actually going old so right now i would not call him a player you miss , didn't you get mexes ? And i wouldn't sure as hell call pato a player who is missing he pratically has missed 3/4 of the league right now and after he plays 2 other games he will most probably brake again , it is your fault that you ruined pato now deal with it

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
Come on guys you know Barca? Even if we give it all to this match ( We really can't without Abate-Nesta-MvB-Boateng-Robinho-Pato) , Juve is playing home and they will surpass their own potential.

I don't intend to devalue the cup since Juve will probably win it, but it is not on the same level with Scudetto or CL's Semis, and the difference is noticeable.

I congratulate Juve on winning the first game, but this second game will not be taken serious by us, only way we win the tie is by some stupid mistake by Bonnuci or Storari, but I'm sure Bonera will counter that.

This was the case in Spain last year, Madrid tied hard to win the cup and did, while Barca kept their A game for CL and Liga.
You're right; the Cup isn't on the same level, but it has been taken much more seriously in recent years. Also, if Milan lose the Coppa Italia, they are probably going to crash out of the Champions League against Barcelona leaving you guys with just the Scudetto to think about.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I think you are forgetting that Juve too will see this is a secondary priority to their league matches. And so far Conte has shown that by playing experimental lineups in all of our coppa matches.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Oh wow, still that bad?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
LOL at "Coppa means more to Juve than Milan" ... as if Juve is not fighting for Scudetto honours as well!
It's funny they talk like they are going to win both CHL and Serie A. How I wish they'd win nothing this season.

Scudetto is easy. The only way for Bonucci to redeem himself is if he injuries Ibra (as Alen said), then Scudetto is ours.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

you're wrong about barcelona, they wanted that cup so bad just for the rep and the though that real won't have a trophy. isn't the same in italy, you're almost winners in serie a and you don't care about coppa.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They do care about Coppa. The fact that they're playing against us is in the Semi Final is enough reason for them to care.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #94
    You silly boys. You just know that Padoin or Giaccherini will star, yet you put Elia or Krasic in the line up.

We'll play this:

Storari
    Caceres Bonucci Chiellini
    Licht Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Padoin
    Quagster Del Piero​
    I feel Matri is going to start this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And please clarify this, if we win 1-0, Would you count it your first loss or not?
    What kind of question is this? :lol:

A defeat in an official match is a defeat, no matter if Juve make it to the final.
    If we beat you 7:0 or whatever is a record win, will you count it as a record defeat to Juve?

You're talking as if Juve are 10th place and we aren't fighting for the scudetto, with a match vs Inter coming up for us in the weekend.
    We will play many B team players ourselves, just like we did in the first leg in Milano. If this meant 100 times more to us than it means to you, we were gonna play our best.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Imagine this to be our first loss of the season and in our new stadium but we still celebrate at the end of the game.

Though it'll be really devastating to have our first official loss in this stadium by BBilan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)