[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
A draw would be the most likely outcome in this match.

Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Padoin/Vidal - Pirlo - Giaccherini - Estigarribia
DP - Borriello

you can bet on that line-up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Imagine this to be our first loss of the season and in our new stadium but we still celebrate at the end of the game.

Though it'll be really devastating to have our first official loss in this stadium by BBilan.
I don't see this happening at all. I am pretty sure we won't lose this season. At least not at home. Our stadium will not be a pleasant place for any other team but JUVE!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I guess it safer to go with 3-5-2 tomorrow.
We aren't obliged to win and we mostly will hit them on counter...

Although I prefer a 4-3-3, but in this case we have to play our first team, which I think Conte doesn't want to.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I really dont understand two things about this match.
First I dont understand why we are playing without our top players(Buffon,Vidal maybe,Vucinic and the rest ) when Milan is playing first available eleven.Camelface is playing.I know that Conte promises Storari Copa matches but this fixture is a way too important to JUve to play without their best assets.
And Boriello.I cant understand Conte? Every match that he is playing is like we play with 10 players.
We must win this,a must.We must get at least one title this year.
I would love:

BUFFON

LICHTEINER CACERES CHIELLINI DE CEGLIE

PEPE VIDAL PIRLO MARCHISIO

VUCINIC MATRI

We would destroy them with this team.
But as I said Conte will play Padoin,Boriello ,Storari etc.
I repeat ,too important match to play without the help of best players.Doesent matter that we play fucking Inter at weekend doesnt matter at all.

Jan 22, 2009
I really dont understand two things about this match.
First I dont understand why we are playing without our top players(Buffon,Vidal maybe,Vucinic and the rest ) when Milan is playing first available eleven.Camelface is playing.I know that Conte promises Storari Copa matches but this fixture is a way too important to JUve to play without their best assets.
And Boriello.I cant understand Conte? Every match that he is playing is like we play with 10 players.
We must win this,a must.We must get at least one title this year.
I would love:

BUFFON

LICHTEINER CACERES CHIELLINI DE CEGLIE

PEPE VIDAL PIRLO MARCHISIO

VUCINIC MATRI

We would destroy them with this team.
But as I said Conte will play Padoin,Boriello ,Storari etc.
I repeat ,too important match to play without the help of best players.Doesent matter that we play fucking Inter at weekend doesnt matter at all.
Cuz these are the guys that get us to this point of the tournament, so it is their match to play...it is simple!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
True, besides we have a 2-1 advantage from the 1st leg. So we are in no rush to win this game.
A draw is enough. hell even 1-0 loss will take us to the final.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Let's not underestimate what a boost in terms of morale it would be for our team next season if we bring home a trophy this year. I want the scudetto, but I'll take the Coppa. 1st Silver Star in Italy, heading into the CL with a fresh trophy in the cabinet - hell yes. Let's rape these cunts.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Cuz these are the guys that get us to this point of the tournament, so it is their match to play...it is simple!
Yeah,thanks.I am not underestimating no ones efforts and contribution which led us to this stage to Coppa Italia.I am just pointing out that this match is too important for us not to play with best eleven.
And Boriello surely dont bring us up to here.
Thats a fact.First because he came in January and second ,more important,the guy is an idiot.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm excited to see this game mostly because we get a taste of Conte's tactics in a 2 leg format, something we hope to participate in next year in the CL.

This is a bit of a test for him even though both teams probably won't field their full lineups. I think we'll probably sit back and counter but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)