[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan have to do something no one has done this season, and score two goals in the process, so we should be confident.

BTW, I assume if Siena make the final they will get to play in the EL next season?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Catania could slap a few teams around at home if they kept this team, even more so with a decent mercato. The likelihood in Italy is that they'll lose Montella, lose 2-3 big players, and then some mediocre version of Catania will lose 4 group games and do nothing to help.

May 22, 2007
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...quot-Delneri?p=3046377&viewfull=1#post3046377

"It’s not as if Juve get to the Coppa Final every year usually...”
"We had a great performance, too bad we didn't score. Krasic? he was tired so i took him off. Amauri? He had a good game today. He ran a lot and helped his friends.":lol:
"The attacking pair? Well, Toni scored the disallowed goal, and Amauri had a good shot, he almost scored.":lol:
"Resignation? No way"
"The jeers of the fans will turn into applause later on, so let's allow them to jeer right now.":touched:
“What are my chances of staying on the Juventus bench next season? 100 per cent,”
"I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, so life goes on"

Someone needs to write a book on Delneri's year at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)