[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Vidal - Marchisio - Giaccherini
Del Piero - Boriello​

Bench: Storari, Marrone, Padoin, Pepe, Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarella

Give players a rest. (Pirlo, Pepe and Matri)

If we're down, start throwing in our better players. But it would be nice to have fully energized and healthy players for the Inter match because whoever thinks we'll trash them is terribly wrong. It's the Derby D'Italia, and Inter will come to fight no matter how crap they've been playing lately.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Buffon
Lischt - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Elia - Vidal - Marchisio - Giaccherini
Del Piero - Boriello​

If we're down, start throwing in our better players. But it would be nice to have fully energized and healthy players for the Inter match because whoever thinks we'll trash them is terribly wrong. It's the Derby D'Italia, and Inter will come to fight no matter how crap they've been playing lately.
Fixed

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I can see Allegri resting some important players. It's very tough to beat an unbeaten Juve, by scoring at least two goals, and he knows it. I think he sees Roma on Saturday and Barcelona on Wednesday much more important than this match. He'll go for the win, but he won't do it with the best available.

The injuries though might force him to play some players he'd normally rest. Boateng and Nesta are back training, but aren't expected to play against us. Neither is Seedorf. Robinho missed Parma due to injury and I don't think he'll be ready on Tuesday. Van Bommel too missed Parma due to small injury, but he could make it on time for Juve. Abate is out injured. So is Pato.

Wait, with 2-3 exceptions, Allegri can't really rest players :lol:

Break Zlatan's leg then. The easiest way to the scudetto.[/B]
Breaking his nose would be easier

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Buffon
Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Vidal - Marchisio - Giaccherini
Del Piero - Boriello​

Inter have played shit against us for a while now

---------- Post added 19.03.2012 at 09:48 ----------

It's been a while since pirlo was rested? I don't suggest resting him this game but it had to come in the next few games.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You silly boys. You just know that Padoin or Giaccherini will star, yet you put Elia or Krasic in the line up.

We'll play this:

Storari
Caceres Bonucci Chiellini
Licht Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Padoin
Quagster Del Piero​

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
Not gonna trash talk cuz it's away with a 2-1 loss in first game and without a shitload of players, but the fact that this game means 100 times more to Juve than to us can't be denied.

So just don't get too happy if you win.

And please clarify this, if we win 1-0, Would you count it your first loss or not?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not gonna trash talk cuz it's away with a 2-1 loss in first game and without a shitload of players, but the fact that this game means 100 times more to Juve than to us can't be denied.

So just don't get too happy if you win.

And please clarify this, if we win 1-0, Would you count it your first loss or not?
Yeah, why wouldn't we? I wouldn't even mind if you guys won 1-0. More salt to rub in your faces.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
Come on guys you know Barca? Even if we give it all to this match ( We really can't without Abate-Nesta-MvB-Boateng-Robinho-Pato) , Juve is playing home and they will surpass their own potential.

I don't intend to devalue the cup since Juve will probably win it, but it is not on the same level with Scudetto or CL's Semis, and the difference is noticeable.

I congratulate Juve on winning the first game, but this second game will not be taken serious by us, only way we win the tie is by some stupid mistake by Bonnuci or Storari, but I'm sure Bonera will counter that.

This was the case in Spain last year, Madrid tied hard to win the cup and did, while Barca kept their A game for CL and Liga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)